Author Topic: FREDders needed  (Read 2414 times)

Offline KARMA

• Darth Hutt
    • http://members.fortunecity.com/aranbanjo
I need one (or more) freeder for a SW conversion teaser.
He MUST have a good/excellent knowledge of the new sexps of FSopen, and expecially the persistent variables.
He has obviously to be able to run flawlessy FSO on his own system.
The minicampaign of the teaser will have an arcade-style and will be melee-based, it will not be too long, but surely hard to code.

Offline Culando

I'd LOVE to help, trust me. But I'm only a mediocre FREDder. x_x The most I know I can do is come up with ideas and do most of the grunt work. But I can't polish them or balance them well. If you get DESPERATE, I'd be willing to help. But there are better FREDders out there than me.
The boy who cried project.

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
I am also here, Culando, I will do what you cannot. Hopefully. ;)
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline Culando

Well, if you decide you want my help, drop me a PM. I'm just saying that don't expect a whole lot from my work. As I said, I can get past most of the grunt work quickly, but finer details are more difficult. Balancing specifically.
The boy who cried project.

Offline KARMA

• Darth Hutt
    • http://members.fortunecity.com/aranbanjo
if you need him to have an internal access, topace, send a pm

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
Why a PM? Please give him access. I need testers for my missions, my FSO is working weird again. :mad2:
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.