Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Blue Planet

Blue Planet: The Battle Captains (Fan Campaign)

(1/50) > >>

Lepanto:
Calder, Byrne, Steele, Lopez, Severanti: these are the great battle captains of the age, whose commanding prowess has shaped the war in Sol. Before they matched their fleets against each other in Sol, the great admirals of the UEF and GTVA won victories against overwhelming odds and forged their own reputations.

-Hans Maxwell Calder leads the 3rd Fleet to victory against the Kostadin Cell in the Kuiper Belt.

-Robert Byrne proves his cool-headed commanding talent in the INDRA fleet exercises.

-Chiwetel Steele and the 99th Skulls charge through heavy Shivan resistance to attack Shivan supply lines.

-Anita Lopez and the GTD Carthage cover the GTVA's retreat from the nebula, while holding back overwhelming Shivan attacks.

-Cyrus Severanti captains the GTCv Steadfast, defending Luzon Station from an NTF assault, staying in command despite heavy personal injury.

Step into their shoes, and fight the battles where their legends began.

======================

After reading about the various battles described in the WiH admirals' dossiers, I thought it'd be cool to make them into full-fledged missions.

The Battle Captains will consist of five single missions depicting the above battles, released as their own separate campaigns, The Blade Itself-style.

The first two missions, Severanti's and Lopez's, are out. The remaining three missions will be finished When They're Done.

DOWNLOADS:

GTVA: Severanti and Lopez - patch 1.1

Patch 1.2 is attached, for anyone who's already downloaded the campaign.

NOTE: Please play on a recent RC or nightly, NOT a BP build. Some people have reported the Carthage being invincible to beam damage; some bug in the BP builds may be to blame. If the Carthage is invincible to beam damage, try different recent builds until you find one that works. You need some compatibility stuff. Sorry, but that's the only way to play the mission properly for right now.

SCREENSHOTS:
Severanti - No Time to Bleed:

Much thanks to Battuta and TheHound for beta-testing and suggestions! Full credits are in the readme.

[attachment deleted by an evil time traveler]

General Battuta:
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhollllyyyyyyyyyy ****

General Battuta:
I'm happy to test, and I can hook you up with Pro Abilities Tech if you want to give your warships butan to press.

niffiwan:
Sounds like a really good concept, I can't wait to see the end result  :) :yes:

An4ximandros:
Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng :yes: :yes: :yes:

Them objectives, Did you...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version