General FreeSpace > FreeSpace Discussion

What Freespace are you (Re)Playing Now?

<< < (3/23) > >>

karajorma:
I felt the same way you did Sushi but recently I went back and replayed the main FS2 campaign again and it got back into playing the game again.

Solatar:
I just replayed through Frontlines: 2334. Really well-designed shieldless missions, meaning they're fun, but at no point was I particularly frustrated about the difficulty of not having shields. It's like the first few missions of FS1, but hard enough to be fun. I think my favorite mission was Heralds, where you fly the Valkyrie.

deathspeed:
I wanted to try out "Aerilon is Burning" but found that i could not even remember how to launch!  Now I am re-playing Shattered Armistice, and will play Aerilon is Burning after that. 

I haven't decided yet what to play after that.  I just finished ST:R, and have recently played the Antagonist, ASW (both acts), Ridiculous, and Uncharted Territory.

Nyctaeus:
I wanted to play new Cardinal Spear, but I cannot manage it to work -___-.

But I really wanted to play something good, so I just dug out first chapter of Flames of War. Someone from campaign restoration should take a look at it, fix few minor bugs in missions, add starfields, refresh textures etc. Trashman did a great job here. 

Charismatic:
I recently got FSO running again on windows 10.
I started Vanilla FS1 and loved it. Maby about 10 mission in? A few less?
I started FSport 2014 and went crazy with how awesome it looked. So going to continue FS1 on Port.
I just (2 minutes ago) beat Ancient-Shivan War Act 1. Played the first 4 missions without textures, so all ships were like death black. Then reloaded it with 2014 media vp, and it worked well. Really exciting. Liked the campaign. Needs voice acting. Only criticism is command not sending in help sooner on final mission. And the 'debrief' that followed where the Ancients biggest war just started, and the Fleet master steps down. That aside, really cool guys!

FYI, got my cousin into Freespace. Lent him my GOG versions. He just beat FS1 (on medium) and is starting ST. Hes having a heck of a time on ST (difficult). We gonna have a new pilot soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version