Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Exile

[RELEASE] Into the Dark Waters

<< < (3/19) > >>

kimo:
Congratulations on release! I remember beginning of this "Mysterious Project" years ago on polish FS forum and I am really glad it was completed :) I just finished campaign and it was very enjoyable (even if I had to fly Encantona so many times :P)

Nyctaeus:

--- Quote from: kimo on November 10, 2017, 01:53:18 pm ---Congratulations on release! I remember beginning of this "Mysterious Project" years ago on polish FS forum and I am really glad it was completed :) I just finished campaign and it was very enjoyable (even if I had to fly Encantona so many times :P)

--- End quote ---
Awww... It's you :P. I remember you. I re-released your planet pack here. We used it well. Nice to see you here after all of these years!

I don't remember if Exile was ever annouced on fs.pl. Shadow Genesis definitely was. Exile was born on HLP if I remember correctly... Still I'm glad you enjoyed it :D.

kimo:
Yeah, I'm still lurking around ;) I'm glad my planets were usefull for something :)
Also I'm sure you anounced (or at least mentioned) one more project (other than SG) on fs.pl, but perhaps it was not future Exile.

Nyctaeus:

--- Quote from: kimo on November 11, 2017, 08:05:06 am ---Yeah, I'm still lurking around ;) I'm glad my planets were usefull for something :)
Also I'm sure you anounced (or at least mentioned) one more project (other than SG) on fs.pl, but perhaps it was not future Exile.

--- End quote ---
If you think about Ultima Cena, it's actually veeery old grandfather of Exile. ItDW inherited some assets and plot ideas.
Spoiler:...like Malia device deep in unknown space.

Goober5000:
Speaking of freespace.pl, when is that site coming back? :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version