Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Exile

[RELEASE] Into the Dark Waters

<< < (4/19) > >>

Col.Hornet:

--- Quote from: Goober5000 on November 11, 2017, 01:43:56 pm ---Speaking of freespace.pl, when is that site coming back? :p

--- End quote ---

That's a thing that will not happen, ever I suppose. Drive, which contained all the forum data was wiped out :P

Goober5000:
Sad. :(  For some while, people were saying that they thought it would eventually come back.  Foxer told me he was trying to restore an old backup.

praseodym:
Hi,

great release. However, I have  a problem in the first mission. Pressing "A" does not work, nothing happens afterwards. I am running Ubuntu 14.04 and 3.7.4, so, 3.8.0 will not work due to dependency problems with the compiler. Any ideas?

Thanks
praseodym

Macielos:
Spoiler:You should keep pressing A, I mean press it again and again many times :P. Keeping it pressed and not releasing should also work. You know, it's a Call of Duty-style fully scripted dramatic moment. Engine should trigger after about 15 seconds, just after Rosie is killed.

TrashMan:
I think you messed up something in the mission chain.

Mission where the shivan destroyers instantly jumps again and gets behind your lines, and you only have a tiny force of a bomber wing +2 fighter wings to disable it - I didn't disable it in time and it jumped. Game continued to the next mission. Next mission you had to destroy it. I did. I get a failure and cannot progress.
I also cannot re-do the previous mission in the chain, meaning, I'm stuck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version