Archived Boards > Terran-Vasudan War

TVWar Intro cutscene

<< < (6/6)

Thor:
Well, you just so happen to have an editor amongst you.  All right, a want to be editor, but I still can do it.  What I suggest is that we do a few things.  Anything exterior the ship can be done in game.  Why waste time redoing the 3d stuff when something that looks good already exists, and does renedering real time?  I know a rendered movie would look far better, but we don't have the resources.  That leaves the interior work and the video screen.  THe video can be done in ani format then converted to avi.  It would produce the best results for that.  The problem lies with the interior.  We could go live action, or rendered.  So, where my new thought.  Split it into small parts.  We could do the interior in bits, there by reducing the render time.  I collect all the bits, then peice them together in Premier, add music, dialogue, etc.  So all we need is someone who can make the rendered interiors.  any Takers and/or thoughts?

Solatar:
So, you want to be editor. You got a job!!!! Well, I ain't paying you jack for it, but thanx.... Whoever wants to do this, talk to me and Thor, we can set up a chatroom. Maybe..

Thor:
When did I ask for money?  I'll alays accept when its given, but I never said anything about paying me.  It just so happens editing is going to be my future profession, after school is finished, so I happen to know a few things about editing and have access to a few nice machines.  As for a job, what Job, I can't do anything at the moment any way.  I don't have the files.  As for the chat, I'll see if we can't use mine once it comes back up.

Darkage:
I use Lightwave 7.5 to render stuff and animations in but i don't have the time to do it. otherwise i might have helped you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version