Archived Boards > Earth Defence

Earth Defense eyecandy thread

<< < (5/11) > >>

Scotty:
That shockwave.  There are not words to express the awesome.

headdie:
after re-balancing the colours and contrast that is now my wall paper

Delta_V:
The shockwaves are epic, and I love the backgrounds.  I think the Titan's textures are nice; they don't seem as shiny as in Blue Planet.  It was cool in BP, but this is different... and definitely cool.  Unforunately, the Raynor shot is too dark to give a verdict.

Hopefully we don't have to wait too long to see your first release, this is really looking awesome.  Keep up the good work!

Nighteyes:

--- Quote from: NGTM-1R on November 10, 2010, 03:31:25 am ---(srsly guys, I tend to think you just absorb assets because they look cool rather than "is this of use to what we want to build")

--- End quote ---

if you didn't notice yet, we tend to build our assets from the ground up most of the time  :D
I won't deny that we have a few similarities with BP, but most are gameplay related, stuff like Fury AI, tough and respectable capships...
our modpack is finished for act 1, we have some really good stuff in it, and now we moved on to finishing up the missions, testing and balancing, so get used to these Titan and Raynor skins, as they are here to stay :P

shiv:
Allright. After a good start it might be worth continue the eyecandyness :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version