Author Topic: Website  (Read 5715 times)

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
You guys have one, but you aren't using it.  What gives?

(Click the badge under your name to see what I mean.)

cc: Syrk

Offline Quanto

• Permanent Nostalgia Goggles
We have a website, you didn't link our badge to it >_>
http://stellarassault.fsmods.net/
00:41:58 <DarthGeek>: I might do it, I need to build a reputation of someone who doesn't suffer fools
(DarthGeek on: "Relentless")

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
O rly?  I thought you wanted FTP space as part of your hosting request. :confused:

Offline Quanto

I'm pretty sure I specifically said I already had it...
Well, in terms of hosting, we really just need the forum space. We got most everything else, including an svn.
00:41:58 <DarthGeek>: I might do it, I need to build a reputation of someone who doesn't suffer fools

Offline Quanto

I'd like to add that we will likely use the FTP space as a mirror for the D/L link when the time comes.

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
I'd like to add that we will likely use the FTP space as a mirror for the D/L link when the time comes.
No, public downloads on HLP's ftp are prohibited due to only 10Mbit throughput.

Offline Quanto

Nevermind then.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Well, phooeybuckets.  Okay then, I've fixed the link on the badge and deleted the HLP FTP space.

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Goober, there is a thing in relation to the website that I'd like you to fix if you could - Stellar Assault is not listed under the drop-down menu on HLP. I realize that (last time I checked, anyway) our site may not be entirely finished, but even still...

This is a bit of a trivial matter, but I will note that as a newcomer, if I was looking up HLP's hosted projects, the first place I'd look is the drop-down menu on the top of the page. That our site isn't linked there is thus a problem. I'll also note that this condition is similar for FringeSpace as well.
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Please post that in the Hosted Support forum then.  I won't be able to get to it for several days.