Hosted Projects - Non-FreeSpace > MechCommander OmniTech

It's a Start, but....

(1/8) > >>

Scotty:
It's still missing some things.  For instance, even though Starman said this:

--- Quote from: Starman01 on December 02, 2010, 01:29:50 am ---The goal of our project is NOT to create a campaign based on our work
--- End quote ---
I, for one, think it would be a good idea to have a subforum for campaigns released by the HLP community.

Surely there are a few things that this forum could use other than that too, but I'll be damned if I can think at this early in the morning.

Starman01:
Well, i didn't wanted to request to much boards right now, we will see how the things will develop. Remember, we are still at the start yet. But there are already some good campaigns out, and I'm working on one myself too. So I think I can provide you enough stuff. But as said, the main goal of this project is not to do a campaign. That's easy, and everyone can do that, I want to provide a better game where you can build campaigns for :)

Scotty:
Well, yes, but I can't really think of a better place to put releast announcements and links to download campaigns made by local forumites, can you?

Starman01:
For the beginning, I''m sure a sticky where I will update the first post will be sufficient :) Like I said, we are currently at the start of the project. Hopefully it will develop in that direction, that a new forum will become necessary ;)

Grizzly:
Now that we are here... Does anyone know where to find those fan made campaigns? I can't seem to find any 0_o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version