Author Topic: [The Lost Generation] HELP wanted  (Read 8381 times)

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
[The Lost Generation] HELP wanted
HLP, I've come to bargain.

So I am all but set-up to take another shot at finishing The Lost Generation - Ashcroft. However I hit a snag ... well a very big snag ... okay, okay a dam.

I really need another writer on call to finish the last two pieces of fiction (one of which turned out to be horrifingly terrible) and continuity-proofing the whole thing.

So if you are interested, please contact me.

EDIT: Intergration of Fury AI has opened up the need for more Beta Testing!

Looking for two+ new Beta Testers to help collect balance feedback during the next 5 months!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 07:33:39 am by 0rph3u5 »
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Re: [The Lost Generation] Writer wanted
Posting to express interest; when I can get on a computer, I can pass along some writing samples.

Offline 0rph3u5

Re: [The Lost Generation] Writer wanted
xenocartographer and I ran into an unresolvable scheudling conflict due to RL issues.

So the position is open again.

BE WARNED, I am ramping up the demand for feedback as I am once more closing the scheulde to meet a release date. I am going to be demanding and perhaps unrelenting for the next weeks.
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

Offline 0rph3u5

Re: [The Lost Generation] HELP wanted
Following the integration of FuryAI v9, I am in the need of two+ new Beta Testers!

==================

Offline 0rph3u5

I've to re-state my request for 2+ Beta Testers.

==================

If the position is still open, I could take the role of writer.

Offline 0rph3u5

Sorry for the late reply. Thank you for your interest.

I am currently busy with my M.A.-thesis, the follow-up on a conference, and preparing for a research trip to Vienna later this month. So, bascially, all is on hiatus at the moment, including collaboration.

But the story pieces that were a problematic are now done and revised (New Years has been very productive); Continuity etc. won't be an issue until I can finish the final two missions, and that's all about implimenting a checkpoint system I can debug (not trying to reinvent the wheel but I like to be able to fix any problems that occur)... and then there is the bonus mission, but that's harly more than playable cinematic...

Please keep an eye out for the campaign. I hope to restart development after my return form Vienna... although there is a re-release happening first
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 01:32:46 pm by 0rph3u5 »

==================

Offline 0rph3u5

Since it is a semi-related note:

I have decided to re-furbish the original 3-mission ending arc of TLG - Jarin into a release with some modern QoL-improvements (e.g. FuryAI). The missions cannot be recycled into the upcoming new version due to serious changes to the narrative.

So for a quick job I need:

a) Someone to help with proof-reading the plot summary/briefings and in mission diagloue. There is a big 10-stages plot summary of the original in there and I am already eliminated several instances for bold face repetition.

b) Some testers.

ps. I am currently not at my best health, so please bear with me if I seem to work slowly or be overly rude at some point.

==================

Offline HLD_Prophecy

• PVD_Hope in a former life
Hey Orph3u5, best wishes! Hope you get back into good health soon.  :)