Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > Help Wanted/Offering Help

Need a ship? Or two? [CLOSED]

<< < (2/5) > >>

Trivial Psychic:
It's hardly critical, but my The Great War - Augmented release makes use of a couple of lower-poly models, the Aten Mk2, GTCv Morana (all-be-it, reskinned to match FS1 Terran), and the GTD Henderson.  Further releases of the mod could benefit from upgrading these models.

Nyctaeus:

--- Quote from: Trivial Psychic on September 17, 2017, 07:49:37 pm ---It's hardly critical, but my The Great War - Augmented release makes use of a couple of lower-poly models, the Aten Mk2, GTCv Morana (all-be-it, reskinned to match FS1 Terran), and the GTD Henderson.  Further releases of the mod could benefit from upgrading these models.

--- End quote ---
In that case I'm wondering why you decided to use older models instead anything of higher polycount. Aten Mk. 2 could be replaced by PVC Neith, GVC Newet or some other, reskinned vasudan cruiser. Planty of high quality vasudan models were released in the last couple of years. Morana may be replaced by BW's awesome GTFg Jupiter, while Henderson... Use HTL Zagreus instead. Zagreus or Trashman's destroyer he released some time ago.

Trivial Psychic:
Basically, they matched the themes I was going for, and I am using the Jupiter but as a pirate ship converted from an obsolete design.

Nyctaeus:
Well, I will see what I can do with Morana. I have plans for redoing this thing for many years, but never started this due to lack of time and actual purpose.

Trivial Psychic:
As I said, nothing critical.  The mod still works with the low-poly models.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version