Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > Help Wanted/Offering Help

Two pieces of interface art wanted

(1/3) > >>

HLD_Prophecy:
Hey all!

I'[m looking for some help with interface art. Basically what I'd like is to have the background for the Pilot Select screen (the one you see when you first start the mod) and the background for the intel database changed. Nothing else needs to be changed, the buttons and borders are all fine, I'd just like to replace those backgrounds with my own image. The BP team did this, to give an example.

Replacing the background for all settings/selection screens would be great too, but I don't know how much work that is, so I'm only asking for a minimum of those two screens.

How complicated/intensive is this?

Spoon:
Thankfully, its not that hard.

HLD_Prophecy:

--- Quote from: Spoon on November 28, 2017, 10:23:35 am ---Thankfully, its not that hard.

--- End quote ---

Wow. 

OH WOW  :eek2: I never would have guessed that something like this was out there. Thanks so much!  :D

bomb3rman:
Oh hell, yes! I was looking for something like this, too!

Thanks a lot!

HLD_Prophecy:
The tool did not work for me.

I replaced the backgrounds in the backgrounds folder with pictures of my own, since that's all I wanted to change. Then I ran the program. The output that I was given was a bunch of 640x480 files, with wierd colors, that incompletely covered the screen. Buttons were also missing from the menus. I'm not sure how to describe this, except that the output was no good at all.

Did I miss something?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version