Archived Boards > Terran-Vasudan War

Recruiting for the t/v war. We want YOU

(1/66) > >>

Solatar:
A project is currently being concieved, and has been given the greenlight. The t/v war for fs2. This will be before the fs1 era, so no shields, we will have enhanced ai, and many new ships. Some familiar favorites like the Fenris, and Orion will be around, as well as some fighters you know. But we are still needing new ships. I am currently waiting for a GTF Angel model, so we have that covered.

Anybody interested should contact me, Hades. Thor is already in, and he has made the sight. check out more info in the thread entitled "ships of the 14 year war" in this forum.

Riven:
i can do you site design (Thor will probably agree that no frames will help). Check my Sig links for my work. Email me!

Thor:
Thank you Riven.  Just for you I made the T-V War Site with frames;)   For those interested the site is  http://tvwarproject.dreamstation.com

Please join up.

Edit:  I've also got us signed up on the list for HLP Hosting.

Solatar:
nice site. It'll serve it's purpose. I think Thor should get the hosting, its your website. I'll do it if you want though.

Thor:
Yes, I did the dirty work.  Shrike is now informed of the existance of the T-V War Project.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version