Archived Boards > Blackwater Operations

Some BWO discussion (formerly PS story)

<< < (3/13) > >>

0rph3u5:

--- Quote from: General Battuta on March 28, 2020, 09:23:01 pm ---
--- Quote from: General Battuta on March 28, 2020, 08:13:54 pm ---It could be finished with a couple fredders and a couple months' work.

--- End quote ---

Pretty much my stance

--- End quote ---

"I need three ships and fifty stout men..."

Gloriano:

--- Quote from: General Battuta on March 28, 2020, 08:13:54 pm ---It could be finished with a couple fredders and a couple months' work.

--- End quote ---
So maybe something that the campaign upgrade guys could probably do if they had some help and they had interest.

Gloriano:

--- Quote from: Nightmare on March 28, 2020, 06:25:00 pm ---
--- Quote from: Gloriano on March 28, 2020, 02:45:28 pm ---
--- Quote from: Nightmare on March 28, 2020, 02:38:06 pm ---So that is the PS plotline and not an unrelated project by Ace?

--- End quote ---

Ace had his own project with Twilight and sequel was supposed to be Babel Effect (i think BWO ended having some of the plot trough)

--- End quote ---

AFAIK Babel Effect wasn't about anything Sol-related (and hence set before BWO- though of course not excluding the possibility that some parts of the plot ended up in BWO) so this is either PS or a different campaign.

--- End quote ---

there is that GTVI rebellion part that had some things from twilight when i had chance to see long time ago playing the ''beta''

Nightmare:

--- Quote from: Gloriano on March 29, 2020, 09:30:59 am ---

--- End quote ---
So maybe something that the campaign upgrade guys could probably do if they had some help and they had interest.

--- End quote ---

While Twisted Infinities is an example of a more or less dead campaign that got safed and ultimatly released through FSCRP, AFAIK Admiral Nelson was involved in BWO drama at some point so I'm afraid it's not likely.

Nightmare:

--- Quote from: Gloriano on March 29, 2020, 09:32:46 am ---
--- Quote from: Nightmare on March 28, 2020, 06:25:00 pm ---
--- Quote from: Gloriano on March 28, 2020, 02:45:28 pm ---
--- Quote from: Nightmare on March 28, 2020, 02:38:06 pm ---So that is the PS plotline and not an unrelated project by Ace?

--- End quote ---

Ace had his own project with Twilight and sequel was supposed to be Babel Effect (i think BWO ended having some of the plot trough)

--- End quote ---

AFAIK Babel Effect wasn't about anything Sol-related (and hence set before BWO- though of course not excluding the possibility that some parts of the plot ended up in BWO) so this is either PS or a different campaign.

--- End quote ---

there is that GTVI rebellion part that had some things from twilight when i had chance to see long time ago playing the ''beta''

--- End quote ---

So BWO is about GTVI rebelling? I already guessed that with the "somewhat like MT" references though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version