Archived Boards > Adversary

Adversary 1.0 + checkpoints beta

(1/6) > >>

Vidmaster:
 :nervous:

Seriously, this looks great. Did I miss something entirely? Granted, I am not visiting these forums that often anymore but for me, this comes out of nowhere.

Strygon:
Everyone's as surprised as you are. The first post about it was the hosting request, and I think just before that the only sign this existed was the sudden appearance of a "Total Conversion Adversary released" notification on the HLP Discord.

perihelion:
I've played up to the 2nd mission so far, and I have to say this has been very well done!  I'm definitely enjoying it.

Where did you guys come from?  Is this completely separate from Diaspora?

adversarygame:

--- Quote from: Vidmaster on December 06, 2020, 10:15:34 am --- :nervous:

Seriously, this looks great. Did I miss something entirely? Granted, I am not visiting these forums that often anymore but for me, this comes out of nowhere.

--- End quote ---

Thanks. There was no news posted during development before release.

--- Quote from: perihelion on December 06, 2020, 05:03:14 pm ---I've played up to the 2nd mission so far, and I have to say this has been very well done!  I'm definitely enjoying it.

Where did you guys come from?  Is this completely separate from Diaspora?

--- End quote ---

Adversary is a separate game, not a Diaspora sequel.

starbug:
I am seriously loving this. The production quality is amazing, the voice work is professional.  I would be more than happy to pay for this and it does look like a paid tripple A game. i had no idea another BSG mod was in the works. Top notch work

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version