Author Topic: Freespace 2 re-issue just arrived at door!  (Read 6603 times)

Freespace 2 re-issue just arrived at door!
Given how disgustingly easy it is to find a legit copy for sale, it's really not abandonware.

Offline Zuljin

• Cake!
Originally posted by BlueFlames
Given how disgustingly easy it is to find a legit copy for sale, it's really not abandonware.

now if only they shipped outside US/Canada...

Teh Ultimate Meh:

I have the original, not the special version. But it doesnt ship outside of US/Canada, and I'm not going to buy a version of Freespace from Interplay (the bastards) and then ship it off to someone. What is the best solution?

Just give em what you got.

hey, read the bloody EULA, you're allowed to make perfect copy's for your friends/relatives, IIRC, AFAIK.
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by pyro-manic
Same here for the UK. :(

Any Americans want to forward a copy to me? All shipping will be payed for, obviously. I'm desperate....

Pleeeeeease?? :)

They won't even ship to the UK? Damn, then, Australia has no hope. :p

One of you lot, check if the EULA agreement still applies to the re-release, then send over a copy to Zuljin, pyro and I. :D
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Put me on that little list too, will ya?

seriously, if one guy sends me a full copy, i'll probably be willing to send anyone a copy if they send me a self adressed envelope.

shipping from holland ain't cheap, though.
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm