Author Topic: OT- why doesn't anybody want us to go into Iraq  (Read 25538 times)

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
OT- why doesn't anybody want us to go into Iraq
well, I was just waching the news of the embasy thing and I sudenly had a question I could not answer
why doesn't anybody want us to go into Iraq,
(other than the Iraqies themselves)
do you think the husien regiem is a good thing?
do you think the crushing economic and political preasure aren't enough?
do you think they realy like him as there ruler?
come on! this guy is the best thing sence Hitler,
why is it that nobody and I mean nobody (we arn't even getting Canada to come along!!!) wants to rip Husein from power other than us?
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
coz yeah, they do like hussein as ruler, and it's none of USA business anymore.
SCREW CANON!

Offline Zeronet

• Hanger Man
Originally posted by venom2506
coz yeah, they do like hussein as ruler, and it's none of USA business anymore.

Yep they do, that rebellion a few years ago was a figment of my and the rest of the worlds imagination.
Got Ether?

Offline Nico

• Venom
Originally posted by Zeronet

Yep they do, that rebellion a few years ago was a figment of my and the rest of the worlds imagination.

it was a minority, did i imagine all the US flags burnt and the people shooting Hussein's name during the war and the embargo (dunno english name)?
SCREW CANON!

Offline Zeronet

• Hanger Man
Its the other way round, just you never see the majority in any propaganda from Iraq.
Got Ether?

Offline Nico

• Venom
Its the other way round, just you never see the majority in any propaganda from Iraq.

then it's US propaganda to make people don't like Iraki people, coz it's CNN crap. Oh well, I don't give a damn anyway.
SCREW CANON!

Offline Bobboau

Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
how can they like him?
he's brought nothing but war, pain, misery, and a totalitarian police state of fear to his people?

and I guess I imagined all the guns pointed at there heads
if you don't adimately shoute the praises of Sadam he kills you, you're famely, youre frends people who knew of you ou're famely and you're frends
he has broken the tereaty that he agreed to to end the war so why should we hold up our end
learn to use PCS
PCS 2.0.3

Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
If someone were to invade Iraq they will retaliate with all their force (Nukes -If they have some-, massive army, suicide squads, you name it). THAT is the main reason nobody invades (I think :p).
I AM GOD! AND I SHALL SMITE THEE!

...because I can :drevil:

Offline Zeronet

• Hanger Man
He doesnt have nukes and we can protect our troops from biochemcial weapons, *remembers NBC suit*. His Army uses equipment thats year out of date, we wiped the floor clean with it during the Gulf war.
Got Ether?

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
He doesnt have nukes and we can protect our troops from biochemcial weapons, *remembers NBC suit*. His Army uses equipment thats year out of date, we wiped the floor clean with it during the Gulf war.

He CAN have nukes. And your protect our troops is a bit silly. Cause he won't target military instalations...  He's a madman remember?

His army are fanatics. Like a mob. Nobody can take a mob without being severely hurt.

Offline Bobboau

Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
unless you bomb them from 20,000 feet

and it is our busnes, he would like nothing better than to send a nuke into NY harbor, and as long as he sits there he is a constant looming threat,
are you going to wait untill after someone nukes Paris before you get concerned about him?
learn to use PCS
PCS 2.0.3

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
Originally posted by Bobboau
and it is our busnes, he would like nothing better than to send a nuke into NY harbor, and as long as he sits there he is a constant looming threat,
are you going to wait untill after someone nukes Paris before you get concerned about him?

Didn't say that... But simply invading is stupid.

Offline Bobboau

Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
well simply leaving him there is radiantly stupid
learn to use PCS
PCS 2.0.3

Offline Zeronet

• Hanger Man
His Army fanatics? Not at all, his soldiers surrendered to Apaches, our tanks outrange his old T72's. Iraq is trying to get nukes, but we're gonna stop em.
Got Ether?

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
Originally posted by Bobboau
well simply leaving him there is radiantly stupid

But if he sends a nuke when we attack it will be mainly our fault. And he has also forces wich would help him (Think almost ALL terrorist factions against the US, etc).

If we were to attack it has to be covert. We must firdt determine if he actually has nukes and act upon that.

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
His Army fanatics? Not at all, his soldiers surrendered to Apaches, our tanks outrange his old T72's. Iraq is trying to get nukes, but we're gonna stop em.

Z, the real world isn't NodeWars. You can't just rush in, cush them and rush out.... MAJOR repercussions will come with this. And you must consider them all.

Offline Zeronet

• Hanger Man
he doesnt have nukes! if he did, we'd know. Also you bring up another good reason TO attack him, his state sponsers terrorism. We(Britian, US, Canada mainly it seems) are fighting a war against terrorism. This aint about nukes, nukes dont scare me as much as biological and chemical weapons do. There's stuff that melts your skin off, while your still alive.
Got Ether?

Offline Zeronet

• Hanger Man
Originally posted by Tiara

Z, the real world isn't NodeWars. You can't just rush in, cush them and rush out.... MAJOR repercussions will come with this. And you must consider them all.

Who mentioned rushing in? You go in heavy, with Air,sea,land power and eliminate his armed forces, take control of Bagdad and arrest Saddamn for crimes against humanity(namely gassing Kurds).
Got Ether?

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
he doesnt have nukes! if he did, we'd know. Also you bring up another good reason TO attack him, his state sponsers terrorism. We(Britian, US, Canada mainly it seems) are fighting a war against terrorism. This aint about nukes, nukes dont scare me as much as biological and chemical weapons do. There's stuff that melts your skin off, while your still alive.

Again you act as if we kknow everything... WE DON'T! He might have dozens of 'm in a secret bunker somewhere...

BTW, The alqaida have demonstrated the capability to release chemical gasses. It was on the news. And not scared of a nuke? Wait till it blows near your...

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!

Who mentioned rushing in? You go in heavy, with Air,sea,land power and eliminate his armed forces, take control of Bagdad and arrest Saddamn for crimes against humanity(namely gassing Kurds).

As I said rushing in is no option...