Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > Test Builds

3-23-04 build

(1/10) > >>

Bobboau:
http://freespace.volitionwatch.com/blackwater/fs2_open_Bobboau_3-23-04.zip

ok this build should have the bug with beams only generateing particles from one point/from one beam fixed. if you see any other bugs tell me,

also I'm going to post new builds nearly every day untill we get 3.6 out, this is to help kill all the bugs, please test everything and we will get 3.6 out sooner.

I supose I should look into the nebula bugs now

Lightspeed:
I'd still like "-nodiffuse" :)

But thanks for working on the nebula ones ~ I can hardly wait for the next release :nod:

Bobboau:
so what exactly is wrong with the nebula?
are they in mantis?
if not could someone put them in (useing seperate entries were apropriate) and try getting some screen shots of it

Shaka:
I've play some early mission of Freespace 2 campagn and I did'nt see any bug... and it's seem run alot better than the 0316's release... I've some probs with debriefing voice... don't know if it's normal or not :doubt:

I want test nebula, but the link in "last version of anything" seem broken :wtf:

Lightspeed:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Bobboau
so what exactly is wrong with the nebula?
are they in mantis?
if not could someone put them in (useing seperate entries were apropriate) and try getting some screen shots of it
--- End quote ---

D'you think I should report it to mantis?

Quoting the problems:

(1) Although I had been told the limit in stars.tbl had been bumped to ~150, I found out that FRED2open will still only show as much background images as were permitted in standard FS2.

(2) Now, I had re-included the standard FS2 backgrounds. I started the game only to find out that if any background image that will not show up in FRED is used, the game will crash after loading the mission.

Means:

FRED will have to be updated to show all backgrounds in the dropdown box. FSO will need to be fixed so that it shows all backgrounds within the new limit (~150-160).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version