Author Topic: Faces of Treason - help wanted  (Read 1821 times)

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Faces of Treason - help wanted
I've returned to the FS2 universe for some freding pactice and now I've create a full blown 6 mission long campaign with two alternative endings...
Now I'm looking for someone you is able to review all 10 missions in FRED and beta-test the campaign as whole...
checking my spelling and grammar would be nice too (some passages are in quite crappy english)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 03:41:01 pm by 0rph3u5 »
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Nuclear1

Re: Faces of Treason - help wanted
I wouldn't be able to playtest, but I can give you a hand with spelling/grammar. :)
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline 0rph3u5

I wouldn't be able to playtest, but I can give you a hand with spelling/grammar. :)

that would be really nice... I'm sending you a location where you can fetch a .txt with all CB/briefing/debriefin/dialogue-texts ASAP

-------
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

Offline 0rph3u5

I was able to find someone for the beta test and was able to cover up the most terrible bugs...
I've got the help I need

Faces of Treason will be released soon... please keep an eye open for it

==================

Offline 0rph3u5

after having "solved" ( :sigh: just gave it up to create this extra-ordinary effect) the last minor bugs I'll need 2 bew beta-testers
a place in the credits will be granted...

==================