Hosted Projects - Standalone > First Contact War

[STOPPED] The First Contact War - DevLog Thread

<< < (33/39) > >>

Strygon:
Due to the headache inducing trickyness of maintaining mods on Knossos, I've pulled all my mods down from it for the time being. If someone wants to download and play, just ask me and I'll give a link for the download of the files.

Strygon:
The release plan has changed again. Rather than going for either one giant release or a 2-Part release, I've decided that, with how the mission plans have lined up, I could actually go ahead and release the campaign in four "Blocks", each of around 10 missions. Block 1 (more glamorous/appealing name for the blocks pending) is in this case asset complete, only requiring mission and art to be finished.

The art is currently the least worked on part of the campaign, since most (well, all) existing drawings had to be tossed out due to quality shortage. As far as missions go, I've got 6/10 missions as good as finished.

Now have some fancy screenies I took throughout testing.

Nightmare:

--- Quote from: Strygon on June 29, 2021, 05:09:40 pm ---Now have some fancy screenies I took throughout testing.

--- End quote ---

Those look pretty nice~  :)

Strygon:
Work will now proceed at full speed ahead. I'll try to get as much work done as physically possible before the end of July for an Act 1 release. Even if it means having to dedicate entire days and nights to meet that deadline.

starlord:
That’s great news strygon but don’t go so far as to risk exhaustion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version