Author Topic: New Eyecandy Thread  (Read 844240 times)

Offline asyikarea51

• -__-||
Point taken...  :D

:lol:
Inferno plz
The Power of Nightmares
TheHound: "Nice idea, but I have a thing against announcing campaigns before having them already finished."
G5K: "The flipside of that is that if you don't announce your campaign, yet take too long to finish it, other people may independently come up with some of the same ideas."

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I don't know how ANYONE can stand having microsoft sam as voice acting in-game. Try writing "Systems failing I need support here pronto!" in that box. :doubt:

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
I don't use sam I use one of the others.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I like no voice acting rather than crappy voice acting, even if I have to go back and press F4.

I like MS Sam, he's like an old, familiar friend during those campaigns w/o voice acting.
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
Go in the Voice Acting board then....
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline asyikarea51

• -__-||
Question.

Is this absurd?  :lol:

This was one of my test missions... xD

EDIT: Picture removed
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 06:22:45 am by asyikarea51 »
Inferno plz
The Power of Nightmares
TheHound: "Nice idea, but I have a thing against announcing campaigns before having them already finished."
G5K: "The flipside of that is that if you don't announce your campaign, yet take too long to finish it, other people may independently come up with some of the same ideas."

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Is that a Demon in the corner?

Offline asyikarea51

• -__-||
SSD Lucifer

Was the Demon even in R1?  :confused:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 12:07:08 pm by asyikarea51 »
Inferno plz
The Power of Nightmares

Offline Snail

• SC 5
No, I was just wondering if you had ported them in.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
BFBlue?The Titan should fire it(not exactly),not the Argo :D
The Demon is not upgraded(its turrets are less than 20)but if you want some eyecandy Inferno missions,then...
The Lightblue Ribbon

Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Demon has 26 turrets IIRC.

Offline asyikarea51

• -__-||
Nah, my R1 is stock.

But I'm having trouble with the weapons on both the Argo and the Titan - they can't really hit at all angles. But I can understand that, since they're doing a job that a cruiser's supposed to do.

It's something to do with the campaign that I'm working on, actually.
Spoiler:
The player's "guardian" commands a heavily-modified Alcyone, and it happens to be that the guardian's friend pilots a :wtf:-modded Argo with a Titan rigged to the front.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 01:36:56 am by asyikarea51 »
Inferno plz
The Power of Nightmares

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Good thing that wasn't a mega spoiler!!

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
Yeah...100% spoiler!

The Demon is not upgraded like the Lucifer.You can get close to it without risk.
The Lightblue Ribbon

Offline Snail

• SC 5
The Demon isn't in R1. And the Demon was better than the Ravana in a million ways.

Offline KappaWing

• Lost in the nebula
I would tone down the size of that beam a bit.
"Your efforts to interdict me have failed, papacy. Pentagon, engage propaganda drive."
"Now, Protestant scum, you will see the power of this fully armed and operational Papal Station!"

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
The Demon has 160000 hitpoints,but only 2 LRed pointing left and right(quite ugly).It's more suited for carrier purposes,tha's why in The Southern Cross the Demon is very common.
The Lightblue Ribbon

Offline asyikarea51

• -__-||
You can say that I've been influenced by animé, as well as the current automotive tuner culture... that's pretty much the backbone of my "modified ships" idea... :lol:

(PLEASE DON'T MISTAKE TUNER FOR RICE!!! :mad: :( :( :()

Tone down the size? A single SBlue maybe?

Since the Titan IMO has poor gun placement, plus the fact that the Argo's really short on turrets, I kind of wanted dual point defence AAAf's (on the Argo), but they suck against capships. I kinda need something that can attack fighters while still being capable of covering up the Titan's... flaws. I've had no choice but to outfit the Argo for anti-destroyer work, with only a single SFlak (+AI Class: General) for defence. Makes it all the more harder for the Argo to blast Tereuses to bits...  :doubt:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 01:39:54 am by asyikarea51 »
Inferno plz
The Power of Nightmares

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Heh when I first added the docking point to the Titan. I posted a load of sceenshots of a group of Argos in formation attacking a corvette with them :D