Hosted Projects - Standalone > First Contact War

[RELEASE] First Contact War Demo

<< < (2/4) > >>

5thAce:
Is version 0.1.4 the latest update? Unfortunately when I try to install it on Knossos I get the following message

No dice with file verification or complete uninstall and reinstall.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Strygon:
Oh you've got to be kidding me...

Okay, I don't know what's causing these Knossos issues at this point. I've tried every possible solution on my end and there is nothing I can do anymore. If the mod isn't downloading properly, please make a manual install by navigating to the mod folder, downloading any missing packages, creating a "data" folder, and extracting the "data" folders in the package files to the mod folder.

You can manually download the packages here.

https://fsnebula.org/mod/firstcontactwar

General Battuta:
I am currently installing VERY SLOWLY I will let you know if I hit any errors

Mobius:
I'm impressed, Strygon did a very nice job and I'm definitely looking forward to the full FCW release, When It's DoneTM. This has a lot of potential both in terms of gameplay and plot. Oh, and I officially admit the Spearhead has just become one of my favorite custom-made ships.  :pimp:

Spoiler:Unfortunately, I've experienced a CTD without any sort of warning at the very end, as I landed on the Midway.

Strygon:
This is the second time I've gotten reports of CTDs but this time in a completely different mission and situation.

This mod seems to be cursed with issues I can't even fix... *grumbles*

Glad to hear you like it, Mobious.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version