Author Topic: Think we could pull this off?  (Read 6338 times)

Offline The Claw

• Run! Chickens Incoming!
Think we could pull this off?
IMHO, I wouldn't have the whole thing set around one ship... Have a coupla missions on the Iceni, a couple on miscellaneous other ships with objectives like disable the sub-space drive or board the craft and take the command centre.
 Although it would be a good idea to have the storyline running parralel to the original, it is also a good idea for it to have its own, individual storyline  

------------------
"Supernova, ya supernova, supernova goes pop
supernova, ya think it's over but the supernova don't stop" PM5K
Death:"Arnold Judas Rimmer... your life is over. You will travel with me to the-"
#knees death in the groin#
Rimmer:"Remember matey, it's only the good that die young"
Kudoth, god of pointless educational programs.
"I love the English for three reasons. One, we always beat you at rugby. Two, your wives are always friendly. Three you fought like devils to save us" Old French bloke at my uncles pub.
"One has plenty of time for contemplation while waiting for the endless waves of bad doggie werewolf monsters that chew your toes while you sleep"-Dradeel, BG2

Akira

We can do this when Red Faction comes out and V will probably release a level editor with it.

------------------
Kryten - "They've taken Mr Rimmer, Sir! they've taken Mr Rimmer!"
Cat - "Quick, lets get out of here before they bring him back!"

Offline Black Ace

• The Traveler
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp

Originally posted by Akira:
We can do this when Red Faction comes out and V will probably release a level editor with it.

Yeah, this all sounds really cool, but I think it would be better to save your efforts and use the Red Faction engine... GeoMod will change the world of FPS...

------------------
Staff Member, Hard Light Productions
Creator / Project Coordinator: The Perfect Storm
TPS Forums Page - Click Here
Think you've got killer vocal cords? Voice actors needed! Email me @                      [email protected]                        

These detonators were a piece of junk! I even followed the directions... - Lt. Commander Snipes - Special Operations Command
Staff Member,Hard Light Productions

Creator / Project Coordinator:The Perfect Storm

Black Ace 2.1a - "I've been beyond the rim... and back!"

Offline QXMX

Sounds like a fun idea, I came up with something similar some time ago, but on the Quake3 engine.  I have no programming skills tho  

Gotta get some Shivans in there, then you could recreate the Hallway Fight  

------------------
.....File not found....please enter password

Co-Creator, Project Omega18