Author Topic: Stars.tbl  (Read 1500 times)

Sorry to repeat the request but can I have it writing that you will bump up the bitmapX limit to 150 for me :D in the next release.

How about the ability to control the ambient lighting value in fred, bobboau I'm sure Avenger had a working version (but you have to eidt the fs2 ship directly), this work is in his folder on FTP can yuo check it out.
The Babylon Project 2D Art / Texturing / Model Setup / Experimentation and Implementation

NEWBIE'S GUIDE TO THE VBB:

Enable Beam-free-all.

Offline Petrarch of the VBB

• Koala-monkey
150? Surely no one needs that many backgounds!

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
surely you know not of the cap'n
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

that's not IN mission, that's the maximum available selection... ;7
The Babylon Project 2D Art / Texturing / Model Setup / Experimentation and Implementation

Enable Beam-free-all.

Offline Petrarch of the VBB

• Koala-monkey
Even so, Sheffield must be very devoid of colour to make you want so many backgrounds.:p

Enable Beam-free-all.

Offline Raptor

Well, such a limit would be nice if you want:

The asteroid backgrounds
The fleet backgrounds (Terran, Vasudan and Shivan, 3 of each)
Lots of planets (for many systems so they don't all look the same)
Lots of pretty nebulas in addition to the orignal ones
etc....
...There ought to be something surreal about a Zoid offering romantic advice...and yet there is not. It seems perfectly normal that the Liger is giving Bit advice on relationships, and it shouldn't, but it does. Dangit man, you've confused me again.[/I]
NGTM-R review of one of the chapters in my fanfic story :D Story is here! -> 'Ancient Legacies'