Author Topic: Go here.  (Read 2339 times)

Offline Nuclear1

Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Thorn

• Drunk on the east coast.
  • What is this? I don't even...
Excellent... Now all we need is the mimic effect.... and the infection... and the repulsor.. and.... etc...

Offline elorran

• Big Daddy Tap
  • Peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
We still need to solve the problem of the hyperspace window and replacing the FS subspace warp in/out effects.  That will involve source coding.
Thats no moon... hes dropped his pants!

Offline Grug

• From the ashes...
you could kinda get away with just having a .ani, with the square hyperspace effect and then having a flat .pof to replace the 3d one in fs2 now.

though it will still close verticly and horizontally... thats where the coding is required though...

Offline Petrarch of the VBB

• Koala-monkey
How did the SVG people put the Fs warp effect into HW?
We could reverse that, perhaps...

Offline Nuclear1

Well, HW's gotta totally different engine, and different coding would be required, so I don't think reversing that would do much for TAP.

And aren't you people releasing HW first?

No need of infect, repulsor, and mimics. But that's just me. Ignore me, the non-staffer, insignificant Cata boy. :p
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline elorran

• Big Daddy Tap
  • Peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
We're probably going to release a full combination pack first.  A campaigin for the pack(s) will in all likelyhood follow though when this will be set is anyones guess though I'd personally guess at sometime around or after Cataclysm as with gives us more options for a campaign/storyline.

As for the initial 'demo' current one in development it's set roughtly at the same time as cataclysm.
Thats no moon... hes dropped his pants!