Author Topic: can someone help me????  (Read 1233 times)

Offline Dray2k

can someone help me????
can someone give me links to juggernaut-sized ships????

just asking....:).

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Dray2k

thx ^^.

Offline Dray2k

Sorry for doublepost but ive played inferno....and looked at the editor....there are some HUGE ships (like the gigas and the icanus) but in my opinion its a litle big for my campagin....is there a shivan and GTVA ship that is like 8 - 10 km???? I mean bigger then the colossus ;). but not THAT big ;).

Offline Getter Robo G

• Elite Super Robot Pilot
Getting something exactly as you wantcan be difficult at times.. How about doing a search for modeldump   as aldo and raven and others had posted a few over teh last 2 years... I'm sure you can salvage something that has yet to be seen here from those pliles and you can size it however you want... Something new of infinately better than something old rehashed...  Of course it's kinda hard if you aren't a modler (points to self)..

l8tr!
"Don't think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

"I am the one and ONLY Star Dragon..."
Proof for the noobs:  Member Search

[I'm Just an idea guy, NOT: a modeler, texturer, or coder... Word of advice, "Watch out for the ducks!"]

Robotech II - Continuing...
FS2 Trek - Snails move faster than me...
Star Blazers: Journey to Iscandar...
FS GUNDAM - The Myth lives on... :)

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
For reference, the modeldumps are;

5 which was wrongly released as 4 and has overwritten it :(

I have no idea what was on them.... IIRC 1-2 will be pretty rank, 3 & 5 are ok, and 4 is AWOL because I overwrote it on fileplanet by accident and have backup.  I think there was a giant Shivan juggernaught in one of them, though (LOD0 only, unturreted).

Offline Dray2k

ok im going to see if there is something useable for me :D. thx.

Offline karajorma

• Administrator
Originally posted by aldo_14
5 which was wrongly released as 4 and has overwritten it :(

I have modeldump 4 if you want it. I tend to back up everything I download to DVD for situations just like this one :D

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Originally posted by karajorma

I have modeldump 4 if you want it. I tend to back up everything I download to DVD for situations just like this one :D

It'd be nice to keep the collection complete, yes :)

Altho, is there any way you can upload it to FP? might be easier all round that way

Offline karajorma

• Administrator
I'll upload it to Swooh. I've been having connection problems lately which cause my connection to cut out at random every few minutes. It's pretty annoying so I'm not going to risk uploading to Fileplanet and having it cut out on me at some really inopportune moment.