Author Topic: St.Louis->weather == fuct  (Read 792 times)

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
St.Louis->weather == fuct
like... two days ago it was like 70 out, birds were singing and plants were growing, today four inches of snow fell in as many hours.

St.Louis, the only city that has weather more unstable than my aunt Joann when she replaces her medication with herbal suplements (true story).
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
*waits for the Glasweigians to appear, along with some odd person from Melbourne*
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
around here, it can rain 12 inches in a day and then not rain a drop for the next month, or it might rain another 12 inches. The storms come and go so fast you don't know what's going to happen.
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline IceFire

• GTVI Section 3
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/ce
Re: St.Louis->weather == fuct
Originally posted by Bobboau
like... two days ago it was like 70 out, birds were singing and plants were growing, today four inches of snow fell in as many hours.

St.Louis, the only city that has weather more unstable than my aunt Joann when she replaces her medication with herbal suplements (true story).

They don't call Southern Ontario the "banana belt" because we grow bananas here.  We've also had very odd and strange weather.  Its what were used to but this is crazy :D
- IceFire
BlackWater Ops, Cold Element
"Burn the land, boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me..."

Offline Mentok

im from northern ontario, the nickel belt area, we can get incredibly erractic weather patterns.  last week it went from 2 degrees celsius down to -20 in  span of about 40 minutes to an hour,  it was a flash freeze.

and just to give you some perpective, its not out of the ordinary for the temperature to be -30 or better for several days at a time
We now return you to your regularily scheduled topic...

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Fun.

I want to move back to Florida. :p
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Florida (weather) sux.

*looks outside window* Hmm, warm sun, brisk air, not a cloud in the sky... and a couple of days ago it was pouring felines and canines.
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
Originally posted by Raa
*waits for the Glasweigians to appear

You called? :D
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Originally posted by Raa
*waits for the Glasweigians to appear*

Actually its only been quite rainy and windy here lately.  Northern England has had it worse.

"Your cynicism appauls me Collosus - I have ten thousand officers and crew willing to die for pants !"

"Go to red alert!"
"Are you sure sir? It does mean changing the bulb"

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
Cardiff's been completely cut off apparently.

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Originally posted by vyper
Cardiff's been completely cut off apparently.

Carlisle too.

Anyways, you want a storm, wait until noon tomorrow..........

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman

Originally posted by aldo_14

Carlisle too.

Anyways, you want a storm, wait until noon tomorrow..........

*random guess*

Rangers V Celtic?

"Your cynicism appauls me Collosus - I have ten thousand officers and crew willing to die for pants !"

"Go to red alert!"
"Are you sure sir? It does mean changing the bulb"