Author Topic: Display Rate  (Read 1578 times)

Offline mmaggio

Hi everybody. I'm a very long-time space-flt-sim player, and I sorely wish I had found this a looong time ago! I have both FS1 & 2 on the desktop at all times.
I am using a 65" HDTV with a dedicated VGA input to play the games, but it is an older model and it will only accept 640X480X32. Is there anyway I can change the display settings in the game? I sure hope so!
Thx guys, I'm going to be around for awhile, I'm sure!

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
In the launcher. Under the Video tab...

(edit: stoopid typos...)
I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then and I'm not saying anything now. -Dukath
I am not breaking radio silence just cos' you lot got spooked by a dead flying ****ing cow. -Sergeant Harry Wells/Dog Soldiers

Prophet is walking in the deep dark places of the earth...

Offline mmaggio

Thanks, I found it. I've been having problems downloading the patches tho, everytime I do, the game won't play and I get the ol' "this computer has performed an illegal action". The only thing I can do then is delete everything and then start all over. After several attempts, I realised the problem was caused by the patches. If I just download the basic package, I'm ok!. Don't understand it tho. :confused:
I'm just a gamer basically, and don't know much about Computers!

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
What patch are you talking about? The TBP 3.3a patch, or Raider Wars patch? When does the game crash? When loading a mission, or does the game start at all?
Also are you using the game exe that was included in the TBP installation? If so, you might head to the Source Code Project Recent Builds forum and grab yourself a newer build.

Give us a bit more info and we'll sort this out. :)
I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then and I'm not saying anything now. -Dukath
I am not breaking radio silence just cos' you lot got spooked by a dead flying ****ing cow. -Sergeant Harry Wells/Dog Soldiers

Prophet is walking in the deep dark places of the earth...