Author Topic: Nova-X  (Read 3396 times)

Offline pc32435

Noticed on B5-Tech that they talk about the Nova-x i was woundering if their is any plans to make this ship for TBP?

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
if you are meaning exactly that Nova-X: no, not yet, this ship was made up from some incositencies in ITB and has no real further need since it were just a couple of test ships...
but maybe someone could do model it for an(other) EMW campaign... but than solution about the other Nova-X (Shadow Nova form den5's campaign In The Beginning or LadyRose's "Tale of EAS Janus: EMW") has to be found...
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline pc32435

were can i find the "In The Beginning" campaign?

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
It used to be on the Unnoficial Downloads page.  Its not there anymore.  Fortunately, I do have a copy, but its not compatable with Base 3.0 or newer.  I've been in the process of updating and converting it for some time, but my efforts have become stalled as of late.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

does this campaign still exist?
We Live for the One
We DIE for the One

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Tales of EAS Janos? I still have a copy somewhere.

Might be worth someone updating it for 3.4 :)
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Yeah why don't you do it kara, you're supposed to be a TBP fan :P. I'm sure BTRL won't curl up and die if you take a week off.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline karajorma

• Administrator
It won't curl up and die but it will hold back the demo release as I'm kind of a bottleneck at the moment. 

Besides when I do get around to making a TBP mission I'd rather make something new :)  Fixing Tales is a good task for someone fairly new to FRED. I'd end up rewriting it if I tried. :D

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
That's fine. Stargate is making us a campaign anyway.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

That's fine. Stargate is making us a campaign anyway.

Yea, I am making a campagin. But it wont be fancy and it wont be as good as karajorma's campagin.
I'm giving it my best work and I hope that it will be good enough for you guys to enjoy
We Live for the One
We DIE for the One

Offline karajorma

• Administrator
Fancy isn't as important as fun anyway. :)

No one expects miracles from your first efforts.

It won't curl up and die but it will hold back the demo release as I'm kind of a bottleneck at the moment. 

Besides when I do get around to making a TBP mission I'd rather make something new :)  Fixing Tales is a good task for someone fairly new to FRED. I'd end up rewriting it if I tried. :D

I'll do it after I'm done with my own, if thats ok.

Btw, if anyone has any old missions or campagins, let me know and I'll consider updating them to 3.4
We Live for the One
We DIE for the One

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
Fancy can work against you. The most enjoyable RW missions were the simpler ones that required the least work to make.