Author Topic: i have an idea  (Read 1893 times)

Offline Element

my idea is that we all from hard light productions forums make together a mission for fs2 and a mission for fs1 ant both missions must be playable without fsopen becuase not everyone have it or can get it! and? What do you thin of my idea?

Offline lefkos

• your Hardstyle music producer
do you mean we al make a mission?
i like that idea!
Music is an expression of our inner creativity.

Offline Element

yeah that was my idea and i already know how to do it someone starts a mission for fs2 which can played with fsopen and without it and someone make the same for fs1 and then when these two have done something they send their missions to someone with an email oder something like that and then make thisone a little more and when both are finished we let someone upload them somewhere where they can be downloaded from everyone who want to try them

Offline Fozzy

• Wokka wokka wokka!
  • Wanabe A Mighty Modder
    • Fozzy's Myspace
i am  :confused:

missions, mods bla bla: http://www.hades-combine.com/

check out the hosted section abouve aswell
The Terran VolksWagen Project - Lol
"that was a little too close, we gota wait fifteen mins to change our shorts" = (snipes, FS2)
I can whoop your ass with my LOGITECH

Offline Getter Robo G

• Elite Super Robot Pilot
I think what HE)?) means is that a community mission be made where everyone adds a element they want to see, (or voices, events).

Everyone likes different things so if that's what you meant it would be a very complicated thing to organize, but is still a worthy idea. (not to be undertaken lightly by a person new to modding)

"Don't think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

"I am the one and ONLY Star Dragon..."
Proof for the noobs:  Member Search

[I'm Just an idea guy, NOT: a modeler, texturer, or coder... Word of advice, "Watch out for the ducks!"]

Robotech II - Continuing...
FS2 Trek - Snails move faster than me...
Star Blazers: Journey to Iscandar...
FS GUNDAM - The Myth lives on... :)

Offline Element

I think what HE)?) means is that a community mission be made where everyone adds a element they want to see, (or voices, events).

Everyone likes different things so if that's what you meant it would be a very complicated thing to organize, but is still a worthy idea. (not to be undertaken lightly by a person new to modding)

yes that is excactly what i mean

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
Like a "Cumulative FREDding Project".
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • FLAMES OF WAR
That would end up a mess...

BOE mission concpet together with small unit tactics, Sealth missions, sabotage, looking from the Terran, Vasudan AND Shivan point of view + about 50 new warships/fighters ofvarious sizes and deigns.
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
Some kind of waste of time. If you really want to FRED, join a mod/campaign project or help the FSCRP. The community doesn't pay so much attention on single missions. The only way to create something interesting is coming out with a campaign, but I can only think of a slow development of it.
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline Fozzy

• Wokka wokka wokka!
  • Wanabe A Mighty Modder
    • Fozzy's Myspace
Some kind of waste of time. If you really want to FRED, join a mod/campaign project or help the FSCRP. The community doesn't pay so much attention on single missions. The only way to create something interesting is coming out with a campaign, but I can only think of a slow development of it.

True my idea of a campaign/series of campaigns, has taken about 5 years to mature into a fully matured IDEA, no more, the only way the comunity might pay attention to a single mission is if you made a realy cool mod to go with it. (i.e. a 3D main-hall screen like the original FS, but totaly new)
The Terran VolksWagen Project - Lol
"that was a little too close, we gota wait fifteen mins to change our shorts" = (snipes, FS2)
I can whoop your ass with my LOGITECH

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Trying to read somebody else's Sexp tree can be very difficult. Two developers might be able to codesign a mission, but any more than that would get pretty dicey I think.

Lefkos, if you're excited about the idea, why not team up with Element and make a mission between the two of you? Two heads are better than one, maybe you can help each other out?
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp