Author Topic: how do you add turrets when resizing a model?  (Read 1605 times)

acs07

how do you add turrets when resizing a model?
I figured out how to resize using segultech.  But when I did it the turrets went away from the model.  Do you add turrets before you resize or do you add turrets after resizing and if so what model progrram is the best for putting turrets on a model?  Truespace or blender?

Starwing

I am not exactly sure if I understand what you mean, but Segeltuch doesn't import weapon points when loading a POF, so you have to redo them after importing into Segeltuch.
And make sure to resize the entire model, not that the turrets stay where they originally were, inside the main hull.

Offline The Claw

• Run! Chickens Incoming!
I think u might be able to do it by changing the sub-objects offset-from-parent values.

------------------
"Supernova, ya supernova, supernova goes pop
supernova, ya think it's over but the supernova don't stop" PM5K
Death:"Arnold Judas Rimmer... your life is over. You will travel with me to the-"
#knees death in the groin#
Rimmer:"Remember matey, it's only the good that die young"
Kudoth, god of pointless educational programs.
"I love the English for three reasons. One, we always beat you at rugby. Two, your wives are always friendly. Three you fought like devils to save us" Old French bloke at my uncles pub.
"One has plenty of time for contemplation while waiting for the endless waves of bad doggie werewolf monsters that chew your toes while you sleep"-Dradeel, BG2