Author Topic: Peter King is heading an inquiry into terrorism? SRSLY?!?!  (Read 1294 times)

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
Peter King is heading an inquiry into terrorism? SRSLY?!?!
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/opinions/editorials/islamic-terrorism-needs-a-sensitive-investigation-not-peter-kings-kangaroo-court/article1935826/

Source is an editorial, so treat it accordingly.

But still... Peter King, an unapologetic vocal supporter of the Provisional IRA, was elected head of the Homeland Security Committee and is leading an inquiry into Muslim radicalization in the US.  Honestly, was there a less-qualified choice available?  Might as well toss the findings of this committee right now and save yourselves the trouble *snort*
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]

Offline Nuclear1

Re: Peter King is heading an inquiry into terrorism? SRSLY?!?!
Ah, I see we now have a House Un-Christian Activities Committee...
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
hmmm, putting a public and unapologetic supporter of a catholic terror group that has spent decades at war with one of your countries closest allies in charge of a body investigating Muslim extremism, perhaps not the best set of signals to send out to the world.
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
hmmm, putting a public and unapologetic supporter of a catholic terror group that has spent decades at war with one of your countries closest allies in charge of a body investigating Muslim extremism, perhaps not the best set of signals to send out to the world.

Hey, they put Libya on the UN Human Rights Committee a few times too. Welcome to reality.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story