Author Topic: ? (warning: Really frickin' huge image)  (Read 1819 times)

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
? (warning: Really frickin' huge image)
Actually, it's quite a bit smaller than the one I have on file. Can't see details at this low a res.

There's also a nice audience-participation game built in, since I didn't finish it- find the fighter that's different from the rest!

Should be interesting, since the colors got compressed out and the shot-to-pieces texture didn't port.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2002, 07:06:36 pm by 262 »

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
IC Hall Render Prelim (warning: Really frickin' huge image)
I hope to God you used some kind of layer-rendering technique thingy to do that, otherwise I'll have to skin you on behalf of yer processor.

And also: Bottom left.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
Nope. I just put it in a hybrid raytracer, and microwaved some dinner while it rendered.

It probably helps that all the ships without the little red cockpits aren't actually there- they're reflections. Supermarket effect.

Offline Thor

• Captain of the GTD Sparta
There's also a nice audience-participation game built in, since I didn't finish it- find the fighter that's different from the rest!

2nd fighter on the left.  Do I get a prize?
I can't believe my profile is still active... member since  July 25, 2002

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
Only if you can find the only other detail I put in the fighter area so far.:D

Theres a band thingie around the engine pod on the 2nd fighter on the left!! gimme the prize gimme!
quote "No brain, no pain" :wakka:
quote "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"  :nervous:
quote "The harder you try, the dumber you look" :doh:
quote "Dogs are basically good and cats are evil, so people are stupid" " I don't follow your logic" "My theory would suggest so" :bump:

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
I meant OTHER than the first thing.:D