Author Topic: Want me to end a flame war?  (Read 3379 times)

Offline Turnsky

• FOXFIRE Artisté
  • huh?.. Who?.. hey you kids, git off me lawn!
Want me to end a flame war?
What do you people think of this?
Colored in photoshop (at which i suck :D )

sorry 56krs
   //Warning\\
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
do not torment the sleep deprived artist, he may be vicious when cornered,
in case of emergency, administer caffeine to the artist,
he will become docile after that,
and less likely to stab you in the eye with a mechanical pencil
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline delta_7890

• Your Node Is Mine
What is he holding?  Looks a bit like...a chainsaw/vacuum cleaner/assault rifle... Oo;;
~Delta

Offline DragonClaw

• Romeo Kilo India Foxtrot
Originally posted by delta_7890
What is he holding?  Looks a bit like...a chainsaw/vacuum cleaner/assault rifle... Oo;;

Judging by the title I'd say a flamethrower

Offline Stunaep

• Thread Necrotech.... we bring the dead to life!
well, a flamethrower certainly doesn't look like this.

Looks more like an assault rifle from Hall Fight.
"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n
Bah. You're an admin, you've had practice at this spanking business. - Odyssey

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
You guys are dumb... Its clearly a portable fighter engine wich can be manually ignited without the need of fuel...
I AM GOD! AND I SHALL SMITE THEE!

...because I can :drevil:

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
you're both wrong, it's actually a combination portable F-15 and machine gun

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
*looks closely*

*notices warning triangles, hazard striping around aperture, and protective hand covering*

*makes note of title, with supposed purpose of ending a flame war*

It's an IceThrower! :D

Is that IceFire?!? ;)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
It's one of those little hand vaccuums, with some kind of huge metal attachment to improve suckitude. Carried by a dwarf lookalike of one of the N*Sync robots on acid and tooth whitener.

Offline Turnsky

• FOXFIRE Artisté
plasma cannon actually.
still, i could cause massive burns.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2002, 06:02:47 pm by 86 »
   //Warning\\
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
i would actually never have guessed... :p
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Carl

• Render artist
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/
Originally posted by Turnsky
plasma cannon actually.
still, i could cause massive burns.

how would that end a flame war?
"Gunnery control, fry that ****er!" - nuclear1

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Carl

how would that end a flame war?

Carl! You, of all, erm.... beings.... should know that! He'd simply vaporize the warring parties, thus putting an end to any flame war. :D
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

BFG 10K!!!
:D:D:D

Offline Turnsky

• FOXFIRE Artisté
nooo, bfg's shoot large moving sphere's of ultimate doom,
the plas cannon, on the other hand, think portable beam cannon,

i think this counts as a "weapon of mass destruction"
   //Warning\\

OOOOOh! Ok

still looks a bit like the BFG 10K though

*pouts*

I want photoshop too....:(

Offline Turnsky

• FOXFIRE Artisté
Bear in mind, it started out being hand drawn..
   //Warning\\

Offline Scorpius

• Artíste
He should be dressed a bit more appropriately... you know maybe not semi casual? :)
Illustrator, inker, editor, letter of FREESPACE MARINES. A comic book based in the Freespace Universe
coming in late march.
My Galleries:
 www.3dap.com/hlp/art/scorpius
 http://www.3dactionplanet.com/redfaction/dp/d/art.shtml

Offline Turnsky

• FOXFIRE Artisté
i was doing that in a "FUN" sense, besides i Have an olive green shirt just like that.. as well as the shoes..
   //Warning\\