Author Topic: How Dodgy are you?  (Read 3173 times)

In the clear
You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one's after you, unless they're trying to nick something from you! It's good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it's hardly life on the edge…

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 0 Potential fine: £0

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline Thor

• Captain of the GTD Sparta
You must have lied somewhere?
I can't believe my profile is still active... member since  July 25, 2002

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
Originally posted by kasperl

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.

you realize that the reason they put this there is some moron will sue them for millions of dollars, saying when they saw the fine and years in prison they had a nervous breakdown, or fainted and bashed their head against a wall, or something stupid like that

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Originally posted by Stealth

EDIT:

I'm going to be the better man once again, as i said i would be.

see, Texas may be stupid (!?), but i don't like it here either... my parents live here, so i'm pretty much forced to stay, just so that i can bum money and shelter off them, but very soon i'm going to be moving to California.  we've only lived in Texas for a little over 2 years now, anyway.

no no, stay in texas. please. Texas is cool, soothing, home. Stay there.
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Angel

Hmm… it seems you really are almost too good to be true. Most people don't even know most of those things are illegal - you must have an excellent knowledge of the law to be that perfect. Or maybe you're a policeman…

Years in prison: 0 Potential fine: 0

Well... there's something I hadn't expected. I guess telling the truth just kinda works that way... whatever way that may be. :confused:
"I feel the need, the need for SPEED!" -TopGun

"Live to fly, fly to live, aces high!" -from "Aces High" by Iron Maiden

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Upstanding
How refreshing that there are still people around like you, who respect society and the law. Your Grandparents would be proud. You have a good knowledge of the law and a good public spirit, or you have rarely left the house… Either way - keep it up old fruit!

Years in prison: 5 Potential fine: £0
Habeeb it...