Author Topic: My time here is slim...  (Read 428 times)

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War
My time here is slim...
I'm not leaving, but with school being in session again, obviously i won't be around nearly as often... Normally, that wouldn't be a problem, but this year, I'm busier... I'll still be around, but i'll only be involved with the SWC, and FSCZ... Mad Bomber, and Blitz; I've got both of your models partially done, and i could finish them eventually, but Sunday is pretty much the end of my free time... If you like, i can send you your WIP's, and you can find another MAX user to finish them... StratComm; I've got your conversion done, email me for it...

I'll be around now and then outside the project forums, but not very often...

So, yeah... I guess I'm just saying that i'll be essentially disappearing for a while... I'll be back, so don't think I'm actually leaving...

Oh what the hell... So long for now!
VBB Survivor -- 387 Posts -- July 3 2001 - April 12 2002
VWBB Survivor -- 100 Posts -- July 10 2002 - July 10 2004

AHTW

Offline magatsu1

Blitzerland: Knows what he's talkin' about

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
See you back here soon. ;)
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
My school doesn't start until the 27th. :D
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
No problem, see you later then.
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.