Author Topic: Search some testers for new campaign  (Read 1558 times)

Offline Iselsar

Search some testers for new campaign
I made a new campaign for the bayblon project :)and now im  searchin for some testers and for one or two people who support me a little bit.:eek2:

Ich suche nach leuten die mich beim machen einer neuen campagne für tbp untestützen und ich suche auch leute die sich noch mehr als ich mit dem fred editor auskennen, 3 missionen sind bereits im kasten , brauchen nur noch feinschliff

3 missions were been maded must only be a little bit fine work

The campaign is named : The beginning of End

Your a pilot on the wrong side :devil: , on side of clarks forces , planed is the whole seasons takes into game

Also du bist ein pilot auf clarks truppen seite und geplant ist dich die ganzen seasons hindurch auf der seitevon clark fliegen zu lassen , gegen sheridan und alle anderen.

cyao
Did you understood everything?

Offline aipz

• War,war never changes...
A Tester meldet sich an...
I'm interested in testing these missions for you...

Ich bin interresiert, ich kann diese missions fur dich testen. Bitte mail sie
zu mir... Ich kann auch english gramatik uberprufen wenn du stimmst damit...

:nod: I would gladly play a few decent missions

P.S. Du kannst auch downloaden meine missions aus TBP Internet Seite...

Tchuss
"Another fellow pilot"

Offline RavenTS

• www.KULTLOESUNGEN.de
Interessant, hast du ein paar weitere Infos.?!

Und das Ganze auch noch in Englisch: ;)

Interesting, do you have any further informations about the campaign..?

Offline Cavane

I'm willing to test, though I don't have much in the way of mission making skills.  And I can't speak German, either, I'm afraid.  Anyway, I'll test.

Offline Iselsar

For all people who interrests , please send your email adress to [email protected] .
I say it again its a alpha version of these three missions also no bad words against me .
For some options in fred editor i need help.
i am a fan at the beginning of freespace game but i didnt understand the fred editor up to yet

Also ich liebe freespace seit dem tag des erscheinens aber den fred editor hab ich bis heute nicht ganz verstanden.l
Did you understood everything?

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
sounds very intersting...you got my mail - I would like to join the project
BUT the highest priority to me has the TBH-Campaign

hört sich interessant an... du hast meine mail - Ich würde gerne bei deinem Projekt mitmachen
ABER die höhste Prioriät für mich hat meine TBH-Kampange

TBH = The Black Hand
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline RavenTS

• www.KULTLOESUNGEN.de
Vielleicht sollten wir hier einen "deutschen Thread" aufmachen, wo sich auch weniger "Englisch-Talentierte" gegenseitig und auf Deutsch Hilfe leisten können..?