Author Topic: HW Freespace mod  (Read 1338 times)

Offline Kernal

There was A Freespace Conversion mod for the original Homeworld awhile ago. I can`t seem to find and all I can find are dead links. Do you guys know where to find it?
Greatly Appreiate it. ;)
“I am mighty!  I have a glow you cannot see.  I have a heart as big as the moon!  As warm as bath water!  We are superheroes, men; we don't have time to be charming!  The boots of evil are made for walkin'!  We're watching the big picture friend!  We know the score!  We are a public service, not glamour boys! Yeah! Not captains of industry, not makers of things, keep your vulgar monies! We are a justice sandwich, no toppings necessary. Living rooms of America, do you catch my drift? Do you dig?”- The Tick

Offline Kernal

To prove I`m not crazy or anything, here are the links that would have allowed me to to get the mod I wanted if the download page wasn`t down.
Boom! and Boosh!
Does Anyone know what I am talking about now?
“I am mighty!  I have a glow you cannot see.  I have a heart as big as the moon!  As warm as bath water!  We are superheroes, men; we don't have time to be charming!  The boots of evil are made for walkin'!  We're watching the big picture friend!  We know the score!  We are a public service, not glamour boys! Yeah! Not captains of industry, not makers of things, keep your vulgar monies! We are a justice sandwich, no toppings necessary. Living rooms of America, do you catch my drift? Do you dig?”- The Tick

Offline Sarafan

• No Title
Yeah, I've seen that mod a looooooong time ago but just a couple of images, I cant really help you but there is another FS mod for Homeworld 2 wich is really good, Freespace: A New Age, why dont you try that one?

Homeworld 2 is extremely cheap too, i got mine for 9 Euros.  :)
Not to mention, the next version of FreeSpace: A New Age is going to be hell of a package, the team been at work trying to make the mod as Freespace as we just can.  :nod: