Author Topic: Last ever SG-1  (Read 2625 times)

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
That's. Stupid.

Offline Ashrak

• Not Banned
    • Imagination Designs
anyone considered how uterlly overpowered earth is now?

cmon 2 deadalus (probly not going to build those anymore, gonna build belliskeners or o'neills) can take on atleast 6 -7 hiveships and uterly anahilate them.....
I hate My signature!

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
Not epic?! A freaking planet blew up and we destroyed two Ori Motherships! Anyway, we'll get some nice action in Ark of Truth and Continuum, so I don't know what you're complaining about.

i didn't feel like it was epic because the whole demise of asgard, ori chase felt to rushed it was mainly all done within the first few minutes of the show, and i feel that i didnt feel as epic as the season finalie for season 8 with the replicators figthing go'aulds then Anubis try to wipe out everything(thats were SG1 should of ended in my opinion). To me thats how i think they should of done it, basicaly a 3 parter for the final episodes or a 2 hour finalie would have been better so it wouldn't felt so rushed and there was no Jack, he shoulda been in it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnubisX1

if there is any consistancy with the Shivans, it's their lack of consistancy - -Norbert-

Offline Ashrak

• Not Banned
    • Imagination Designs
btw, if the time dialation field extends arround the ship, why not just move out of the beams path to the backside of the ori ship and WTFpwn em :)

Silly movie errors' pft
I hate My signature!

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
i didn't feel like it was epic because the whole demise of asgard, ori chase felt to rushed it was mainly all done within the first few minutes of the show, and i feel that i didnt feel as epic as the season finalie for season 8 with the replicators figthing go'aulds then Anubis try to wipe out everything(thats were SG1 should of ended in my opinion). To me thats how i think they should of done it, basicaly a 3 parter for the final episodes or a 2 hour finalie would have been better so it wouldn't felt so rushed and there was no Jack, he shoulda been in it.
But then you've got to remember that they were only told they weren't getting renewed after they had started writing the second-last episode, so they were nigh-on incapable of shifting everything around in order to make a two- or three-parter viable. Had they known far earlier, it's likely we would have seen something far more wacky and spectacular, but with so little to work with - essentially just a single episode - their hands were tied. IMO I think we were lucky to get an episode as good as Unending considering the circumstances.

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Hated it. Seriously, it was a cool concept for an episode, but a Finale? No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Even if they do have two more movies coming to truly wrap up the series, that was a truly weak way for a ten year strong series to go out. The only way they could have made it worse was if they'd done a clip show.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp