Author Topic: HTL Gas Miner  (Read 8017 times)

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
Update Woohoooo.

Here-

Teh teeth are ownage.But i cant do sides.I did the same thin i did with the bottom and top but it had like another layor i couldnt delete. :mad2: :hopping: :mad:
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline Snail

• SC 5
The teeth look kind of weird to me.

Offline Hades

Yea... I am trying to make this as good as i can.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 03:28:38 pm by Hades »
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
STOP

hammertime.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline WeatherOp

• I forged the ban hammer. What about that?
    • http://www.geocities.com/weather_op/pageone.html?1113100476773
It's back........
Decent Blacksmith, Master procrastinator.

PHD in the field of Almost Finishing Projects.

Offline Hades

----
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline Tempest

• The Star Wars Conversion
    • The Fate of the Galaxy - SWC
There's only 1 way to settle this:

Copy the table entry for the gas miner, rename it to gas miner-a, FRED a mission with both models dueling it out, and whichever one wins, gets to be stuck into mediavps.

Seriously, they're both good quality models. My question is: Why isn't GalEmp's in the mediavps? Maybe he was lurking until someone tried it, then jumped on them...?

And Hades, there are many, many more models to choose from. We need someone to work on the Vasudan side of things. HT&L Turtle or mentu would be cool.
"... and the klingons also were the soviet's space program. i mean can you really believe that a bunch of communist farmers can make rockets like that?"
-Axem

My photobucket: with all my shiny new stuff on it! http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o116/Tempest_77/

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
My question is: Why isn't GalEmp's in the mediavps? Maybe he was lurking until someone tried it, then jumped on them...?

:lol: No doubt. :D

Hey GE.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Snail

• SC 5
dandandandandandandandandandandan STOP

HAMMERTIME

Oh my God it's him!

The Emperor is here...

... AND WE'RE NOT ON SCHEDULE!!!!!!

Offline Hades

Oh noes.Every one get to your nuclear bunkers.!!!!!! :shaking: Hmm maybe the mentu?  See ya :warp:
----
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline Snail

• SC 5
The Mentu would be great.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
I hate crashing the party after I've grabbed my coat and keys, but Goober told me about this and I had to intervene.

I've been working on and off for this ever since Alpha Maps were implemented, and the LOD0 is all done. Unfortunately I haven't gotten any further than what you see here because Max crashes when I try to do debris... not when I try to export debris to a POF, but just detaching the faces to make debris objects. I've honestly no idea why.

I guess I COULD just post the MAX scene and let someone else take a shot at it. Any takers?

Oh, and my Wii code is in this thread. Come and join my parade.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 06:54:46 pm by GalacticEmperor »
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Hades

Sorry about this.I didn't know there was another HTL miner1t-01 in progress.Nice model.Kicks mines ass any day.
----
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
STOP

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

hammertime.

That was kinda rude :nervous:.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Sorry about this.I didn't know there was another HTL miner1t-01 in progress.

Who cares? Get that HTL Mentu done! :P

EDIT:
hey, GE, will you be around for long or are you just coming here to drop off the HTL miner?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 10:31:51 am by Snail »

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn
  • Im not the droid your looking for, move along
I hate crashing the party after I've grabbed my coat and keys, but Goober told me about this and I had to intervene.

I've been working on and off for this ever since Alpha Maps were implemented, and the LOD0 is all done. Unfortunately I haven't gotten any further than what you see here because Max crashes when I try to do debris... not when I try to export debris to a POF, but just detaching the faces to make debris objects. I've honestly no idea why.

I guess I COULD just post the MAX scene and let someone else take a shot at it. Any takers?

Oh, and my Wii code is in this thread. Come and join my parade.

Send me the scene and Ill see what I can do. Guess you deserve it after so flawlessly taking care of my Hecate :)
Yeah, I know you were waiting for a very nice sig, in which I was quoting some very famous scientist or philosopher... guess what?!? I wont indulge you...

Why, you ask? What, do I look like a Shivan to you?!?

Raven is a god.