Author Topic: Arrrrgg !!! Help me !!!!  (Read 2588 times)

Offline SPOO

Arrrrgg !!! Help me !!!!
I'm a caveman. I still use dialup.
I cannot get any of the download places to accept a resume program [ which I MUST have to download  a file of TBP size ]  Well one or 2 say they do but then don't resume the download. Is there anyway you could put the file up in a place where it can be resumed ? Been trying for a week solid  :( :( :(
Thanks

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Re: Arrrrgg !!! Help me !!!!
In that case you may want to just wait for the DVD version before you download. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
There doesn't seem to be a torrent of 3.4b.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Your moderator approves of the comedy Arrrrgg sound in the title of this post. Past that, wait for the DVD release, get a friend with broadband to download it and burn you a DVD.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline SPOO

Guess I'm rather late in the game. Where will this available  from and how much will it cost, please ?

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
There will be a link to it and it will cost less then you think. Did I here 129.95?  We can do better how about 69.95.  Still to much?  How does 29.95 sound with the added multiplayer?  Still not good enough?  9.95 and well throw in EBW?  Oh well lets just make it FREE.   :lol:
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
Just to be sure. This game is
FREE!!!

All are sacrificing their free time to make a game and are not getting paid! IP, we need to talk this over  :lol:
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
- Yet-unnamed project together with IP (planning stage)

You know I have to finish that script up and get it to you. It's been on my todo list for weeks.  :rolleyes: Name wise I'm toying with either "Resurrection War" or "Dark Unions".
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline -Norbert-

And in case you meant buying FS2, that won't be neccesary, since TBP runs all on it's own  :)