Author Topic: Problem with FSport campaigns (3.6.12RC2)  (Read 1016 times)

Problem with FSport campaigns (3.6.12RC2)
In the new release 3.6.12 RC2 i got this problem i didn't had before:
The main campaign in the FSport don't work properly. I had the issue in missions where shivans are supposed to destroy something they just engage in dogfigthing me and even the cap-ships don't attack anything but me (even if i'm away from their cannon's range). It happened in the first encounter with the shivans ("Out of the dark, into the night" mission, when u are supposed to cover the Plato) the shivans don't attack vasudan ships but the do jump into subspace when i destroy the shivan figthers (so i think this trigger works fine). It happened sometimes cos i exited the mission as this happened to check if it bugged somehow and a restart mission could fix it (it don't). More than that, when the Plato arrives at the jump node it stays there still and the shivans still dont attack it (so i destroyed the plato myself) when the mission end everything is fine. A few missions later the same problem, this time in the mission "The darkness and the light" when the shivans are supposed to kill the Ramses they don't, but this time they don't attack anything at all...

I posted this issue in mantis but they told me it can be a setup issue. I'm unable to run the online setup for the FSO cos the server freespacemods.net is down. But this only happened in 3.6.12RC2 version. The campaign works fine in 3.6.10 version.

Hope i can get some help in this thing.

PS: Excelent work by the way, liked the new graphics very much.

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Re: Problem with FSport campaigns (3.6.12RC2)
Please read this: http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=56279.msg1180359#msg1180359 and follow the instructions, then post the log here.

Also, Freespacemods.net should be back up.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Re: Problem with FSport campaigns (3.6.12RC2)
Ok...

Here my specs:
Mother Intel D865PERL
Intel Pentium4, 1.5 GB RAM, GPU nvidia Gforce 6200 256MB with the latest driver.
Im running Windows XP SP3

The log is in attachments

Thanks for the quick answer

[attachment deleted by admin]