Author Topic: Potential BP3 Subtitles  (Read 19440 times)

Re: Potential BP3 Subtitles
Blue Planet 3: Out of Bubblegum

Blue Planet 3D

Blue Planet: 3 FPS

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Steam
el hombre vicio...

Thanks!

It occurred to me that if you write it out as "Blue Planet 3 Frames Per Second" it follows all the rules. :p

Offline Nuclear1

Blue Planet 3: SHALL WE PLAY A GAME?
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Blue Planet 3 : Fallen Angels

R1 was called war in heaven, so fallen angles was would be a logical extension & also refers metaphorically to Simms & Laporte (whatever her fate maby in r2)

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
Blue Planet: Peace in Hell.
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline Darius

Thank you everyone for your contributions. We have noted down your suggestions and will be forming a committee soon to vote on the successful candidate. Everyone will be advised of the winning name at a later date.