Author Topic: I don't know if these questions were already answered, but...  (Read 1380 times)

I don't know if these questions were already answered, but...
What happened to the members of the 14th Battlegroup that defected to Earth?

Is modified GTVA technology (from the defectors or the Agincourt) in UEF ships likely to be seen?

Could we possibly get an update on part 2?

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
Re: I don't know if these questions were already answered, but...
1) We don't know, honestly.  Informed speculation puts them either in the Fedayeen, kept safely out of the war, or something else in and around Earth.

2) Unknown.  At this late juncture in the war, it's probably too late for any kind of widespread deployment of any new technology.

3) Not from me. :P

Thanks! Anyone else want to answer the third question?  :nervous:

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
on question 3 all we know is that it is in the later stages of development but at that it could be out tomorrow, but just as easily next year or later.
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
It definitely couldn't be out tomorrow. I'm happy to be pretty specific as to how development has gone:

R2 will consist of Act 3, 4, and 5. Act 3 is done, Act 4 is partway. Progress has been slower than on R1 because we're no longer in places in our lives where we can put as much time in.

If at any point it seems that progress has permanently stopped, we'll write up the remainder of the story and release it along with what we have done. But that's a long way off.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the fast responses!

Offline rubixcube

• best username ever
It definitely couldn't be out tomorrow. I'm happy to be pretty specific as to how development has gone:

R2 will consist of Act 3, 4, and 5. Act 3 is done, Act 4 is partway. Progress has been slower than on R1 because we're no longer in places in our lives where we can put as much time in.

If at any point it seems that progress has permanently stopped, we'll write up the remainder of the story and release it along with what we have done. But that's a long way off.

Damn, RL strikes again! :mad:
It's a shame really, you guys actually deserve to be paid for what your doing. Oh well, just keep plugging along with it I guess
Stuff