Author Topic: War3 In-Game Movies  (Read 4391 times)

Offline vadar_1

• Mr. Crispy
    • http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~freespace/hosted/fullcircle/
The Triggers are basically end up looking the same as starcrafts. Just remember that as long as the condition remains true, the trigger will continue to execute (no preserve trigger required). To stop this, either do something with your actions to make the condition false, or else use Trigger - Turn off (this trigger).

Also, make good use of player and unit groups, They will save you alot of work.
"Shockingly, checking Draw Lines Between Marked Icons draws lines between the marked icons. " -Volition quality help files

Projects;
The Full Circle Project (site down - server side problem)
Paradox (site down - server side problem)

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
Originally posted by vadar_1
The Triggers are basically end up looking the same as starcrafts. Just remember that as long as the condition remains true, the trigger will continue to execute (no preserve trigger required). To stop this, either do something with your actions to make the condition false, or else use Trigger - Turn off (this trigger).

Also, make good use of player and unit groups, They will save you alot of work.

pb is that I never made a single map for SC, I'm completly lost with the triggers, I can't even find how to force the player to be orc, I can't set him as grey ( the player colour I mean ) etc etc etc.
Only thing I can do is making cool looking sceneries (reminds me my ability to make good ships and mission settings for FS2, but nothing will never happen in these missions :lol:
SCREW CANON!