Author Topic: What Happened?  (Read 1909 times)

All the sudden everybody disappears, this project is still going right?  We need an update of the beams, the ones on the site dont fire from any of the new ships........:confused:
"You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means."

"And the Shadow fell upon the Land, and the World was riven stone from stone.  The oceans fled, and the mountains were swallowed up.  The moon was as blood and the sun was as ashes, and the living envied the dead.  All was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above the others, of him who brought the Shadow and the Breaking of the World.  And he they named Dragon."

"We do not change over time for we are as flowers unfolding. We meerly become more nearly ourselves."

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
Gah, will people stop posting threads like this? There are three or four and the answer is the same, they're still working and we'd be better off if they kept on working instead of giving us little somethings.
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

If you would remember, I just got back.  So this is my only thread, the only one I am going to post, and if you dont like it, go **** a chinchilla.
"You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means."

"And the Shadow fell upon the Land, and the World was riven stone from stone.  The oceans fled, and the mountains were swallowed up.  The moon was as blood and the sun was as ashes, and the living envied the dead.  All was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above the others, of him who brought the Shadow and the Breaking of the World.  And he they named Dragon."

"We do not change over time for we are as flowers unfolding. We meerly become more nearly ourselves."

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
We're still working - specially on trying to recover my dead HD since last night, which happens to have most of the work already done (well, except for the missions). :p
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
Originally posted by demonknight17
If you would remember, I just got back.  

I realize that, but that isn't a reason to ignore all the information available to you.

Besides, I don't have a chinchilla.
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell