Author Topic: Post your ugly mug!  (Read 38448 times)

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Originally posted by Sandwich
Could you simply not be bothered enough to remove your earphone, or is that actually some piece of a military comm unit? :p
His squad lost the little war-game so they took him out back and shot him in the head.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
hahahaha lol ;)

Offline Zeronet

• Hanger Man
The 'war game' amounted to us patroling each of our camps(with uber torches), and then wrestling and fighting each other, which is what annoyed the Warrent Officer.

Hmm actually, that was taken the night before i went. Cos we had to arrive in the morning to have our equipment checked. Still during the night, i got away with wearing my earphone and having something to listen to :D.
Got Ether?

Nice Pic! Wish I could trade my sword for the ability to throw lightning! Isn't that bad for your comp though? ;)
Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide target selection !

ICQ#: 5256653
[email protected]

Projects: Gundam TC, Trek BTFF, REF, and Beyond Redemption
http://photo.starblvd.net/Star_Dragon

Offline Vertigo1

• 'Scaper
Originally posted by Kazan
CP could really use some glasses like mine

Bah!  I love my new contact lenses. :)  I'll never go back to glasses again.  Course now I still have to break myself of that damn habit of trying to push up something that ain't there no more. :p
Gargoyles, Season 1.  Buy it, or DIE! :)

"Professor! This ship is capable of traveling 90 percent the speed of light! Why are we only doing 35 miles an hour!" - Leela
"Because we're in a hurry!" - Professor

"from a purely stastical standpoint japanese men DO have smaller penii on average" - Kazan

Offline diamondgeezer

Do people comment when you prod yourself in the face, then?

Offline wEvil

• The Other Good Renderer
    • http://www.andymelville.net
Originally posted by diamondgeezer
Do people comment when you prod yourself in the face, then?

all the time :p

Offline TheVirtu

• Firedancer
    • http://autoassault.edgegaming.com
HeX = Martin Sargent Wannabe :P
Project Leader of the Ascension of Beyond Campaign
"There was a time of peace, this time is over, peace will be paid for in blood."
Site Director of the Auto Assault Outpost- http://autoassault.edgegaming.com
Site Director of the Darkspace Connection - http://www.3dap.com/darkspace
Former Webmaster of i82.co.uk - Shut Down 2/12/03
"If HLP wants your developing, they'll promote you to Senior Engineer, now shutup and focus!" - Shi
Think of the Coke machines! What did they ever do to you![/b]

Offline Kamikaze

• A Complacent Wind
    • http://www.nodewar.com
Hmm, if I had any half decent pictures ....

gah, ah well myself in a very odd pos

Science alone of all the subjects contains within itself the lesson of the danger of belief in the infallibility of the greatest teachers in the preceding generation . . .Learn from science that you must doubt the experts. As a matter of fact, I can also define science another way: Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts. - Richard Feynman

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
lol that is sorta contradictory heheh.

Zeronet: How old were you in that picture?
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Originally posted by Star Dragon
Nice Pic! Wish I could trade my sword for the ability to throw lightning! Isn't that bad for your comp though? ;)

???:confused:???

help?

---------------------
OH WAIT I GOT IT! Im not the girl!

IM A GUY! thats a friend of mine, i mean read the page it sez my profile sheesh lol....

anyway Tiara the only girl i know of in HLP... then there was my ex 2 yrs ago... but she dissapered in capella...;7
« Last Edit: October 22, 2002, 11:56:37 pm by 382 »

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
« Last Edit: November 19, 2003, 04:51:58 pm by 675 »

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Borealis

• Resident Blonde
Originally posted by Knight Templar
Don't forget Borealis :)

of course they have...the damn link to my 'me and granny' pic doesn't work and you can't see my face in the other one.  I need to make up my mind about where to buy some webspace. :rolleyes:
In God we trust.  All others must show data.

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
an0nism.org wow that came out wierd

so maybe you aren't going heavey duty.. meh

:p

green tea, bleh. Earl Grey's the one for me! ;)

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Originally posted by Zeronet
I got a pair of pants like that.  Unfortunately they're about 2 inches shorter than I'd really like them to be..... *curses you short brits*

:p
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Borealis

of course they have...the damn link to my 'me and granny' pic doesn't work and you can't see my face in the other one.  I need to make up my mind about where to buy some webspace. :rolleyes:

I didn't notice that they didn't work. They musta fooled me into only thinking I was seeing them, when I really wasn't.

:nervous:
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!

I didn't notice that they didn't work. They musta fooled me into only thinking I was seeing them, when I really wasn't.

:blah:

*goes back to mind-controlling*
I AM GOD! AND I SHALL SMITE THEE!

...because I can :drevil:

Offline Redfang

Originally posted by Kamikaze
Hmm, if I had any half decent pictures ....

gah, ah well myself in a very odd pos

http://www.cyberberry.com/kamikaze/me.JPG

Which is you? :p

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
Which is you?

he's the one on the right, right?

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Borealis

• Resident Blonde

the truck one comes up on my screen but not the other one...meh I'll buy some webspace when I get paid next week   :D
In God we trust.  All others must show data.