Author Topic: Devil and the Deep Blue  (Read 1685 times)

Offline Sheepy

• Raises Hell
  • Mac User
Devil and the Deep Blue
Just wondering if we were getting hosting here or not??
Cause im sure Su said we were but nothing came of it.
Kiss my Fluffy White Ass!

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
send an email to Shrike... or see the HARD LIGHT REQUEST THREAD Mk.II in the HAR LIGHT forum

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Check our website dude, i think it says something of we will be moving here or something.. i'll bother to check it myself later.
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
Don't worry! It'll be here, sooner rather than later...
Guys, I PM'ed Shrike last night about this. I'm the project leader but it's Lonestar who runs the website issues. Between HLP Admin, me and Lone each having more immediate issues to deal with (Real Life and otherwise), I'm not surprised that DatDB isn't hosted on HLP yet.

But I PM'ed Shrike last night and told him to get in touch with Lonestar if there were any issues that needed to be resolved to get us hosted. DatDB WILL be hosted on HLP, it just might take a little longer than expected.

Considering that I've spent three months to script 20 pages of notes (and still being added to!) for the DatDB campaign, it's NOT going to die without a fight, not if I have anything to say about it...

EDIT: oh, guys, if any of you need the DatDB VP file again, I just sent it off to Lonestar once more. Once he's uploaded it, I'll e-mail the whole DatDB staff the URL where you can DL it.

Sheepy, IIRC, you have the vp file already, right?

KT, I know you and Analazon both need it, so stay tuned. Lone should have the vp file re-uploaded in a few days at most.:)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2002, 12:21:51 am by 387 »
REPUBLICANO FACTIO DELENDA EST

Creator of the Devil and the Deep Blue campaign - Current Story Editor of the Exile campaign

"Let my people handle this, we're trained professionals. Well, we're semi-trained, quasi-professionals, at any rate." --Roy Greenhilt,
The Order of the Stick

"Let´s face it, we Freespace players may not be the most sophisticated of gaming freaks, but we do know enough to recognize a heap of steaming crap when it´s right in front of us."
--Su-tehp, while posting on the DatDB internal forum

"The meaning of life is that in the end you always get screwed."
--The Catch 42 Expression, The Lost Fleet: Beyond the Frontier: Steadfast

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
VP file was just uploaded earlier today, the DatDB staff was just sent an e-mail with the addy to DL, so if you need the VP file, check your e-mail!;7
REPUBLICANO FACTIO DELENDA EST

Creator of the Devil and the Deep Blue campaign - Current Story Editor of the Exile campaign

"Let my people handle this, we're trained professionals. Well, we're semi-trained, quasi-professionals, at any rate." --Roy Greenhilt,
The Order of the Stick

"Let´s face it, we Freespace players may not be the most sophisticated of gaming freaks, but we do know enough to recognize a heap of steaming crap when it´s right in front of us."
--Su-tehp, while posting on the DatDB internal forum

"The meaning of life is that in the end you always get screwed."
--The Catch 42 Expression, The Lost Fleet: Beyond the Frontier: Steadfast