Author Topic: The Sequel, Take 2  (Read 66177 times)

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Turnsky, tellmetellmetellme! :D

Anyways, I didn't like this one too much. I was tired, and didn't want to write it later, so this is just setting up for the next part(s).

Borealis: Were quite....close. Weren't we, Sandwich?

Sandwich is obviously miffed at something, although we don't know what.

Sandwich: Yes...I have many questions, but the one I would most like to know the answer to most is; why are you hear?

Bor grabs the two of them, and huddles them close together.

Borealis: I've been seeing what's been going on, lately. I just a recieved a message from Shrike, he wants to meet with us. 24-hundred.

Tonight.

Sandwich: Bu...what?

Borealis: Can't chat, I gotta go, before they miss me.

She gets up to go, and starts to run out.

Sandwich: Wait!

She can't hear him, and continues on, trying to catch up with her patrol. Kalfereth steps up to Sandwich, to stand beside him. He turns

and gives him a puzzled look.

Sandwich: (Sighs) Don't give me that look. I won't answer you. Anyways, it's almost time for the meeting, we'd better get moving.

Kalfereth chuckles, and they begin to walk out of the alley cautiously. We cut to:

INT. Abandoned Living Quarters. Night.

We open to see a large, beat-up room, with a bed and a busted TV sitting in opposite corners. Gortef is laying on the bed,

darkage on the floor, and Wanderer is doing gaurd duty. Suddenly, there is a knock on the door. A three snap to attention, and

slowly take positions up around the door. The door opens slowly. The three get ready to attack, when a large, trenchoated figure leaps into

the room, rolls, and stands upright behind them. It is Ulundel.

Gortef: What the ****...?

Ulundel: Hurry! It gets late! Shrike has called a meeting, and the enemy's forces are closing on this position!

The three exchange puzzled looks.

darkage: Excuse me...what?

Ulundel: You must trust me! We have to get out of here!

Shouting is heard from outside. Wanderer rushes to the window, and peeks out. He motions for the others to come, and they comply.

Ulundel stays.

Ulundel: You see? Now, will you come, or not?

darkage turns to Wanderer and Gortef.

darkage: (Whispers) Well, it's either certain death with them, or less-than-certain death with him.

Wanderer: (Also Whispering) I concur.

Gortef: (Whispered) Well, it's settled then. We're going with him.

Gortef turns around to face Ulundel.

Gortef: Well, then, I guess we've decided to go with you. Now, where is this meeting you've been talking about?

Ulundel: Follow me....

As he wheels around to step out the door, the other three follow him quickly, and we fade to black.

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
:lol: Great as always UT:D
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Singh

• Hasn't Accomplished Anything Special Or Notable
  • Degrees of guilt.
wow!
this is nice work- enjoyed reading it thourougly. :D

Can I be in this as well? Preferably as someone who Doesnt die :p
"Blessed be the FREDder that knows his sexps."
"Cursed be the FREDder that trusts FRED2_Open."
Dreamed of much, accomplished little. :(

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
:D:yes::D:yes::D:yes::D:yes::D:yes:
I AM GOD! AND I SHALL SMITE THEE!

...because I can :drevil:

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
well I can see how you didn't like this as much as the other parts, it's good but it misses something you usually have in your stories. But at least it sets up the next scene I think :)

Good job nevertheless
Habeeb it...

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
I'M ****ING BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INT. Unknown Room. Night.

It's a dark and dingy room, with a single table in the center. A light hangs above it, swaying slowly in some invisible breeze. The procession files in. They have no idea what to do, so they stand around, looking at each other in silent confusion. Suddenly, a voice from the head of the table speaks up.

Voice: Sit.

They do as they are told. The figure leans forward, revealing himself to be SHRIKE..

Shrike: You doubtlessly have no idea why you're here.

A general murmer of agreement goes through the assembally.

Shrike: As you may or may not have noticed, there have been certain...happenings, going on lately. Sandwich's dismissal, the attacks upon certain persons, and the changing of managements, up in the higher echelons of our leaders.

Nods go around.

Shrike: We have recieved...information from one of our spies, implanted inside the enemy, that someone, some...thing is planning to take over the forum, and use it for his/her/it's nefarious deeds. The only problem is...

He sits back, so his face is once more covered by shadow.

Shrike: We have no idea what that is.

A restless murmer goes through the crowd, until, finally, GORTEF has the courage to speak up.

Gortef: What's this have to do with us? We can't do anything about it. From what I see (he looks around the room), we barely have enough people to build an espresso machine, let alone fight a war.

A faint chuckle is heard from SHRIKE.

Shrike: Perhaps you're right...

A puzzled look comes over GORTEF. Obviously, this wasn't the answer he was expecting.

Gortef: But...huh?

Shrike: (Leans forward again) We can't fight them alone, however, I know some people who can help us...

We cut to:

INT. RELIC FORUMS GENERAL DISCUSSION. DAY.

We are in a large room, very much different from the HLP main lobby. Everything is neat and orderly, and a few younger members can be seen sweeping some dirt on the floor. BLUEVORLORN is standing in the center of the room. He looks down at his watch.

BV: 5....4....3....2...

A loud bell rings.

BV: 1....

A huge crowd rushes into the room. Newbies are flung over chairs, sodas are knocked onto the floors, the room is in a state of complete pandamonium.

BV: (Smiles) I love this job...

He begins to pace away into a side corridor, when someone starts calling out his name. It's SQUIDDNA.

Squid: Blue! Hey, blue!

BLUEVORLORN turns slowly, purposefully around.

BV: Yes?

Squid: Got a message from you. It's from Shrike! You know, the guy over at HLP?

Blue looks puzzled for a moment, but a warm look of understanding comes over his face. He smiles again.

BV: Shrike! Wow, I haven't talked to him in awhile! You have a printout of the message?

Squid: Here ya go.

He hands him a pristine sheet of paper. BLUEVORLORN looks it over for a couple seconds. The smile vanishes.[/b]

BV: Call an admin meeting. Now.

Squid: Bad news, sir?

BV: Just do it!

Squid looks stunned. He salutes.

Squid: yes, sir!

Squid salutes and wheels around. We cut to:

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
I love you.
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Cool stuff! You mentione like allmost every forum member....

Keep at it!
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Originally posted by Dark_4ce
Allright boys and girls, here it is. I got a friend of mine to draw some pre-viz pics of some of the more "active" characters in the script. Hope you like em. Or it. There might be more... Just for now, theres this one...

Who drew this?

Nice stile. Very good shading, alltough I personally smudge it with my finger - looks better that way...

DO ME (in the stroy!)!;7

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
IT'S BACK!!!  Long time, no see, but it's good to have this up in the active threads again.  "We, the people of Hard Light Productions, want more!"
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Say, if you do me, try to me right...like on the RPG thread... I have a pic of how I should look, but I can't post it now...

Anyway, a paladin in a futuristic silvery white full-plate mail looking like armour with a white glowing two-handed warsword, a Automag V (the most powerfull pistol in existance) in a holster and a minigun on his back.  Allso ,a white or blue cloack...

Turnsky - take note!

Its great as always, but incorperating characters from completely different BB's is not a good idea.  Unless they will serve as grunts, the whole "Hey, I know that guy" feel will be lost.  And, might I state, the first movie's success was reliant upon that feeling.
Can the reason that we fear the unknown be that we know ourselves too well?       -The Outer Limits

<*)}}}><  HAPPY FISHIE!!

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
It's an imposter Shrike!  If it was the real me I'd be getting people from Spacebattles.  :drevil:
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Turnsky

• FOXFIRE Artisté
  • huh?.. Who?.. hey you kids, git off me lawn!
   //Warning\\
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
do not torment the sleep deprived artist, he may be vicious when cornered,
in case of emergency, administer caffeine to the artist,
he will become docile after that,
and less likely to stab you in the eye with a mechanical pencil
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Yay! UT! This is fantastic, I hope you get more bored in the future aswell (in all good means I mean) :p
Habeeb it...

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
I wanted to try and have a go at it...
This is only for fun - it's not official (well, unless UT says it is!)
-----------------------------------------------

Older HLP Sector. Night

A old hangar bay with allmost no lightning at all. Several corridors lead into this vast room. A dark figure slowly walks into the room.

Another figure steps out from the shadow, in full armour and armed to the teeth..

TrashMan: (grips his Automag tightly) So, traitor... where do you think you're going?

Shrike: (Quite surprised)What?

TrashMan: You think you can kill Max and get away with it?

Shrike: What!? I didn't kill nobody!

TrashMan: Then where the hell is Max?

Shrike: I don't know. He's probably flying around somewhere! you know how Max is...

TrashMan: The crime was properly reported....

Shrike: That's impossible! Someone's setting me up!

TrashMan: (relaxes his grip) I would like to belive you... But the security of HLP is at risk here...Do you have any proof?

Shrike: (shrugs) No...No, I dont..., but..

camera pans around to look at Shrike from front. The room is so badly lit that one can se only shilouettes. Behinfd Shrike's shouldfer we see a knife flying towards him. The knife passes only inches from his shouder and conitinues on. The camare centers on the knife and pans again.. Now we look at Shrike from behind.. The knife is headed for TrashMan, but he blocks is with his armoured gauntlet..

TrashMan: (aims at Shrike)Traitorous cur!

Shrike: No! Wait!

A shot is fired. Shrike jumps to theside and rolls over to a big pillar

Shrike: Wait!

TrashMan: No mercy for the enemys of HLP!

Shots are fired again. Shrike jumps to the side again. The bullets hit the pillar leaving several head-sized holes. Shrike pulls his HLP Hammer of Justice out.

Shrike: Fine! You leave me no other choice!

TrashMan: (pulls out his Holy Avenger sword)So be it!

The both combantants lung at each other, their weapons filling the area around them with green and white glows..

Shrike throws his hammer at TrashMan, who throws himself on his back to avoid it. Shrike jumps in the air, his hammer returining to his hand  and grabs it with both hand. He comes down and swings it hard, but TrashMan rolls over to the side and swings his sword with one hand. Shrike rolls forward evading the blow. Both stand up and go at eachother again. As their weapons strike eachother in a flash of light we can see a dark figure observing the batle..

Shrike: Good...but not good enough....

TrashMan: (grinds his teeth) We shall se!

the camera pans so we can see over TrashMans shoulder. Another knife leaps out of the dark at TrashMans head. The weapons lock is broken  and as the combantants move, the knife misses it's mark and hits TrashMans shoulder, bouncing off the shoulder plate....TrashMan wheels around  but can se nothing in the darkness. As he turns back to Shrike, the campera zooms out a bit and we can see Shrike's hammer flying home. It hits TrashMan in the chest and sends him flying. In the flash Shrike sees a shadowy figure running away in the corridor. He stars running after it, but stops and looks back. He sees TrashMan stirring on the gruond, lets out a sigh of releaf and runs into the corridor....

Fade out..

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
I don't think you're allowed to put yourself in the stories. ;)
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline TrashMan

• Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
It' just for fun..and it's not official..And you kick my ass in the stroy, so what's the problem?:D

SDIT: You location...the proper spelling would be - "Prestani me jebat u mozak šupèino!"

I didn't understand the last word..so I just put asshole instead..
« Last Edit: November 11, 2003, 04:26:17 am by 624 »

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
It's supposed to be 'why are you ****ing my brain with all your questions?!'