Author Topic: the inevitable newb question  (Read 8362 times)

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
the inevitable newb question
Is it really that important?
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Razor

Originally posted by Shrike
Play nicely.

No Shrike please don't bother. Nothing gets to this guy. It seems to me that he is somehow isolated behind a wall which no words can penetrate. In other words, as I said before, it is IMPOSSIBLE to have a normal conversation with dg.

Offline Turnsky

• FOXFIRE Artisté
  • huh?.. Who?.. hey you kids, git off me lawn!
*Grabs Fire-extinguisher and hangs sack of headz on a peg on a wall*
   //Warning\\
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
do not torment the sleep deprived artist, he may be vicious when cornered,
in case of emergency, administer caffeine to the artist,
he will become docile after that,
and less likely to stab you in the eye with a mechanical pencil
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Razor

Originally posted by diamondgeezer
Yep, all.
--------------------
Diamond Geezer is a qualified first-aider

Oh of course. How could I be so stupid? :rolleyes: By all you probably mean some 5 to 10 people of this community. Like....well I don't wanna mention but as far as I know, I don't get into (if you can call them this way) conflicts often.

*grabs medkit*

this might produce some nasty injuries.

ok, enough with the jokes, can't you two take it outside? get on MSN, IRC, AIM, ICQ, or whatever communication you prefer, but take it outside. it's getting annoying to see a fight erupt between Razor and DG everytime i open a thread.
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline diamondgeezer

Oh alright, fine. I'll keep my grievences to myself from now on, as long as everyone remembers that if I'm ever in Serbia I'm going to find Razor and punch him in the gob.

-------------
Diamond Geezer is a connoisseur of fine whiskies

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Originally posted by Razor

Oh of course. How could I be so stupid? :rolleyes: By all you probably mean some 5 to 10 people of this community. Like....well I don't wanna mention but as far as I know, I don't get into (if you can call them this way) conflicts often.

You've complained and whined yourself that everyone here doesn't like you or flames you for no reason anyway. All and anyone are more or less interchangeable in this context, so are you only changing your self pitied stance to contradict Diamondgeezer?

----------------------------
KT wishes he thought of this first.
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Originally posted by karajorma

Oh and feel welcome to stay around the community. We are real friendly to new members :)

*toasts SILVER DRACON*

*Takes a bite*

Mmmm....criiiispeeeee.

Offline Killfrenzy

• Slaughter-class cruiser
  • Randomly Existing
*Jumps in with shields at full*

What's going on?:D
Death has more impact than life, for everyone dies, but not everyone lives. [/b]
-Tomoe Hotaru (Sailor Saturn
------------
Founder of Shadows of Lylat

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
Originally posted by Razor
No Shrike please don't bother. Nothing gets to this guy. It seems to me that he is somehow isolated behind a wall which no words can penetrate. In other words, as I said before, it is IMPOSSIBLE to have a normal conversation with dg.
Did I ask for an explanation?  No.  This is a matter between you two.  So take it somewhere else, deal with it, or drop it.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Razor

Originally posted by Killfrenzy
[B

What's going on?:D [/B]

*Throws a flame-thrower* *Hears an "Ouch"* and says: Eeeeh...nothing. :D

Offline Razor

Originally posted by Shrike
drop it.

Good idea. :yes: Was thinking about giving silent treatments on such occasions though.

Offline Killfrenzy

• Randomly Existing
*Shoots all the people sniping at each other........wtih BFREDS!!*

Now, behave before Shrike kills you! :D
Death has more impact than life, for everyone dies, but not everyone lives. [/b]
------------

Offline Razor

Originally posted by Killfrenzy
[B

Now, behave before Shrike kills you! :D [/B]

Who? Me? :wtf:

Offline Killfrenzy

• Randomly Existing
Well, yes. You and DG.

Take it to PM. :)
------------

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
And stop spamming over the off-topicness that I have already said to drop.

Offline Killfrenzy

• Randomly Existing
Who? Me?:D
------------

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
Drop it, ok?  I'm serious.

Offline Killfrenzy

• Randomly Existing
So am I: What did I do? If you're meaning the OT thread that Karma did, I was joining in the sillyness.
------------